Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't using it as a joke I've never been to New Orleans and those 3 things and French culture is heavily influenced in some parts are all I know about it. I really don't want a mardi gras theme so I was asking what else could be used to build up my imagination until pics leak but more than likely it would be mardi gras or nike goes in a different with this years pack.
There IS A NASA in New Orleans so they most likely will do Galaxy again!!!

Can't wait for these. My wallet can though 
ohwell.gif

I hate lebron! But this ***** stay with the hottest kicks. Kobe is my FPOAT and I own 5 lebrons and no Kobes. Looks like ima keep adding brons.......

As long as they keep the speckles f that pair

Im in on the KoTJ pair def now latest pics have me sold

Not feeling these still. Look like a regular nike basketball shoe that should cost $59.99.

Last edited:
Just like cars - when you have a lot of curves and angles - black (or dark colors) look best. Keep it simple!
This shoe can easily be overkill with too many colors and patterns used at one time.
A black + navy colorway would look amazing (similar to those black + eggplants)

Last edited:
^ you need to look up eggplant, then you need to tell me what 11 we've seen has eggplant in them. I'm not against new sneaker heads cuz we all start somewhere but don't act like you've been in the game with statements like that.

I stand corrected! Are those real?

I hope they aren't. The line doesn't need to jack an already classic foam. I can deal with the Barkley posite because the shoe really wasnt an original. The lebron line is better then that.

Last edited:
I stand corrected! Are those real?

I hope they aren't. The line doesn't need to jack an already classic foam. I can deal with the Barkley posite because the shoe really wasnt an original. The lebron line is better then that.

Lol they look aight tho i dont doubt we will see they rob from foamposites in terms of inspirations for colorways

Lets all just hope for no outrageous patterns on the armorposite. Experimenting may not be bad, but I hope they dont do anything super corny.

Not feeling these still. Look like a regular nike basketball shoe that should cost $59.99.
Crazy... how two people can look at identical photos and think so differently.

To me... these look exactly the opposite.

Like a ridiculous nike shoe that will be ridiculously expensive.

I got my $$$ ready.

With the inner and the sole's on those King of the Jungle's... they may just enter my collection. The more I see... the more FIRE I see.

Back
Top Bottom