Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I been hearing rumors of a miami based limited colorway thats supposed to drop like KD DMV pre heats

hopefully we get something since the Xs didnt have a South Beach, Miami Vice, or Miami Night colorway

I loved the 10 and wasn't such a huge fan of the 9.

I'm not really sure how I feel about these yet as far as casual use (Great looking basketball shoe)

I guess for me it will come down to how my first pair looks with pants.

A tad bit excited for the KOTJ
I don't think we should be worried about that anymore 
nthat.gif

Okay, these are FLAMES in person. :x :smokin

Another shot casually since we dont have a lot. My poor lighting and photography skills do them no justice. They look great on feet imo.

View media item 550619
*Bonus pic* just a little trip down the past

View media item 550620

Eeeeeughkkk!! Those are super fuego. Seriously haven't anticipated a shoe this much SINCE the Undefeated dunk(s) and Playoff XIs. Info on jeans tho? No lie to date I have not been able to purchase jeans with that wash :nerd: #serious #dontjudgeme #messageboardhashtags

Last edited:
Petrie's had an awesome run so far. Out of his first 4 sigs, my personal ranking would probably be 8s > 9s > VIIs > Xs. The VIIs would be higher on my list if they had a better fit. Excited to see what we get with these XIs, definitely saving up for them.

Well thank you JP!!! The Lebron line was crap, IMO, until the 7 dropped. Thanks for saving the line Petrie!!

Petrie's designs are crazy good. But I mean the 2, 4, 5, and 6 really werent bad at all. Plus the Zoom Generation is pretty much a classic now. 7-11 is deff the better looking line up, but the 1-6 isnt as bad as some of your are making is out to be.

Does anyone know of any other released shoes Jason Petrie has designed outside of the lebron sig line? Great designer.

Yes Petrie did save the line because 1-6 are ugly as hell to me. Jordan needs to throw him serious money to come over and save melo and cp3 lines because he did wonders on lebron's.

Back
Top Bottom