Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got a quick question for those who already have a pair.. I'm usually a 9 but had to grab a 9.5 in the lebron 9s because my toes were cramped.  I've gone through the last couple pages and the advice jumps from tts to going up .5.  I'm more than likely going to be grabbing a pair online so I want to get it right the first time because there may not be a 2nd chance for the KPs.  Any suggestions on what size I should go with?

so are the gamma blue the war machines I know some people were saying yes and some were saying no, have we got a definite answer yet?

So she had the Floridian X's last year and wore them to school and refuses to wear them this year because they are last year's model.

:lol:

Damn just give it some time. Eventually she'll be more in tune with the concept of OG's and she'll be dying to break out those old Lebrons nobody has seen in a minute.

You ain't even seen them yet.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Apparently he doesn't have to

A more well known NT member has seen them for him

That's all some of these guys need.

this has been stated to be incorrect many times.
this is the lightest lebron signature to date, with the exception of the soldier line

it was a question regarding the removal of the visible max zoom bag and not the weight of the entire shoe.

i was stating that full length visible max air/ max zoom adds noticable weight and when you pair it with armorposite tech it'll ruin the whole "lightest lebron signature to date" idea

:lol:
Apparently he doesn't have to
A more well known NT member has seen them for him
That's all some of these guys need.

Be careful I was scolded not to long ago for mentioning "he who's name we don't say" power and influence on feeble minded people who can't stray from his mind control

Be careful I was scolded not to long ago for mentioning "he who's name we don't say" power and influence on feeble minded people who can't stray from his mind control
QUIT TAKING ABOUT ME GUYS>>>> HAHA JK BUT FORREAL THOSE TERICOTTAS AND WHATEVR WE CALLIN THOSE KING PRIDES WILL BE HAD<<<< I HOPE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom