Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here's what I used as a reference. They are usually on point with info. http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-lebron-11-terracotta-warrior-detailed-pictures/

JM >

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/08/28/nike-lebron-11-terracotta-warrior-release-date/

Hold up...Nike releasing shoes on a Monday now!!! LOL...And I don't work on Mondays anymore...What a blessin'

Didn't read

Please don't quote those release dates...those are horribly inaccurate!

JM

:\

JM . ANY Info on the orange ones? thanks in advance. do they come in mens?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Do you guys think the King Pride's will sell out the first day, because I still need to get my money right for them, especially with the other shoes releasing around that time.

Do you guys think the King Pride's will sell out the first day, because I still need to get my money right for them, especially with the other shoes releasing around that time.

Yes, cause of hype plus they are limited so yea you already know how that go

Can anyone compare the sizing of these to recent retro Jordan's? Closer to black/red 11's or white leather-ish based V's?

Last edited:
check ur local champs mine is getting 48 pairs of kings pride along with the ret of the family assortment (GS, PS) as well..not sure about a limited release on these

Looks like a dunk man colorway in the background of pic one?

And do we have anything yet that allows us to tell what model is gs vs adult? Usually there's subtle design differences and maybe we could tell if those orange could be men's sizes. Fingers crossed
gs doesnt have the dynamic flywire

Looks like a dunk man colorway in the background of pic one?

And do we have anything yet that allows us to tell what model is gs vs adult? Usually there's subtle design differences and maybe we could tell if those orange could be men's sizes. Fingers crossed
The first pic are Lebron XI NikeID sample builds.

not to go off topic.. but wouldnt a CAPTCHA fix the bot problem?

but anyways.. the lebron 11 on ID cannot come soon enough

Last edited:
not to go off topic.. but wouldnt a CAPTCHA fix the bot problem?

but anyways.. the lebron 11 on ID cannot come soon enough

Nope, all of this bot stuff has been going on for years with sporting event ticket resellers.

They've been using CAPTCHA for some time still makes no difference.

Ill probably swoop a pair of these to hoop in down the line if I get a deal at the outlets. Retail in canada makes me lol at even contemplating buying early in this shoes run.
I think its a dope shoe but no way am I gonna get hosed for over 300$ after tax.
I could get 6 pairs of 2k4s at the outlets or 6 pair of revis.
I dont love bron that much

check ur local champs mine is getting 48 pairs of kings pride along with the ret of the family assortment (GS, PS) as well..not sure about a limited release on these
Its pretty limited where i am at. My HOH is only getting 1 run per size and they are doing a raffle because of  the number of calls about them.....Hype is real, heads think this will be like the Lebron  Olympic X on resell....I'll be lucky to get 1 pair based on the numbers here.

I thought the king prides would be a limited general release? Not all stores would have them but a lot will with only 1 or 2 fsr.

I thought the king prides would be a limited general release? Not all stores would have them but a lot will with only 1 or 2 fsr.
i think thats the plan but only 2 stores in my city are getting them and both have a 1 size run. It is going to be a lot tougher to buy than i thought. I was hoping they would sell them like the Lebron X superhero elites. An easy cop if I wanted to get them. I really dont want to buy resell prices on a shoe that is already $200 before taxes. 

I'm definitely gonna hit all the raffles I can and Nike RSVP. Hopefully I can swing a bday coupon if I'm able to cop @ FTL to lighten that $200 price.

Just grabbed the kings pride at a mom and pops shop. Anyone who frequents them I'd look out for them hitting stores

Just grabbed the kings pride at a mom and pops shop. Anyone who frequents them I'd look out for them hitting stores
lucky man, no mom and pop sneaker shops where i am at. Its footlocker or bust for me. I dont even try nike.com anymore. No bot means no chance. I have a better shot  waving a sign at a game and having Lebron throw me some game used kicks lmao

Back
Top Bottom