Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm waiting on those gamma blues. didnt expect the kings pride to sell as fast as it is, at $200!

not sure if this has been mentioned already or not, but the kobe 8 insoles fit perfectly in these if you want a more low profile feel

So NDC made a mistake and didn't charge me for my shoes, I went to return them at an outlet and no info came up. He called customer services and they told him they refunded my money back because I wasn't supposed to receive them, so the guy told me to just leave with the free shoes lol.

So NDC made a mistake and didn't charge me for my shoes, I went to return them at an outlet and no info came up. He called customer services and they told him they refunded my money back because I wasn't supposed to receive them, so the guy told me to just leave with the free shoes lol.

Woww, talk about luck lol. Was there anything wrong with it since you were returning it? Not that it matters since you got it for free at the end of the day lol.

Woww, talk about luck lol. Was there anything wrong with it since you were returning it? Not that it matters since you got it for free at the end of the day lol.
They were too tight, I thought I broke them in but after trying them on again I realized I'd need a half size bigger.

Anybody know how long it takes for nike to produce a shoe after designing, I heard it was a year.

Last edited:
i would've bought that dude lunch.. shout out to him tho for letting you do that 
smokin.gif

Only thing I would change the laces to all black for the blk/gld ..and they're perfect

Guess its the nostalgia feel for me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom