Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Aways the best black/red colorway of lebrons since the 8
smokin.gif

Man really want to double up on the KP's but I really like how those Away joints are looking, gamma blues are sick too smh. Wussupp with all the dope cw?? Make more wack cw's nike lol. Most likely gonna pass on the gamma blues so I can double up on the KP if they sit 1-2 months more..

All this talk about passing on carbon fibers cause of the clear sole. PLEASE have that attitude when the forging irons drop as well as the infared 6 retros dropping next year. Makes life easier.

Wasn't really onboard for the Aways until seeing those beauty shots. Haven't had the chance to stop in store to see them in person but if they look anything like those shots I'm going to have to grab them. Definitely agree, best looking Black/Red release since the 8's. The Carbon and Forging Iron pairs are both 1st day buys no questions asked, Terracotta and Gammas are yuck, AvM remain to be seen.

this. i'm sure they'll look 
pimp.gif
 in person.
This ws the 1 colourway I wasnt keen for but damn its grown on me . Another $280 ripped from my pockets
exactly.
smokin.gif
  but holy... $280, i thought we had it bad here in the U.S.

i'm still waiting on that lowkey colorway that wins me over.

i can't do loud colors on this shoe. a subtle colorway would really balance out the loud, aggressive styling of the 11s imo.

the carbons would have been perfect if it weren't for the pink accents.

Last edited:
are the aways worse in person compared to those pics? For those who has seen the aways already

Yes they are. The red is really nothing special in person. In hand it felt like just another black and red shoe. The red does not pop like all the hype dudes are saying. I'm passing on em

Yes they are. The red is really nothing special in person. In hand it felt like just another black and red shoe. The red does not pop like all the hype dudes are saying. I'm passing on em

Could be YOUR the one that needs the eye exam. Ain't nothing dull about the red on those Aways.

When I love a colorway, I always want 1 to hoop, 1 for casual, and 1 to stock. But dang thats $600 :x

This is exactly how I feel. When it's all said and done I'll for sure have 2 pairs of kings pride. 1 to rock 1 to stock. But I'm trying to decide whether I want to get a 3rd pair for hoop or if I should double up on the aways for hoop and casual. That's already $800+ tax but luckily the only other pair left on my radar after those are the cf's.

But of everything we've seen pictures of the KP is still the front runner in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom