Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I couldn't accurately capture the color of the aways with my camera, so for those that won't be able to see them in person, this picture seems the most accurate to me:

How'd you find this out ? 
nerd.gif

product code

Last edited:
interesting...never hooped in the X's...always looked for a cheap pair but only found cw i didnt like in my size

still think this shoe can be a beast once broken in, a lot of reviews dont seem to account for that
Agreed with the latter part here.  

The first time I laced these up and after only about 30 minutes in, the upper seemed to soften up and mold to my foot.  Makes for a super comfy, yet supportive ride.

Aways look so good in pics. Trying to show restraint. $200 a pop means I have to be selective in my choices... carbon & FI need to be purchased. then I can figure out pair 3 and 4 before I exit the XIs.
No KP for you?  

I've never had an XDR shoe before. What's it all about? Just a slightly harder rubber outsole? I'll only be wearing them casually so it really doesn't matter to me. In fact, if the sole lasts longer that's just another plus.

Agreed with the latter part here.  

The first time I laced these up and after only about 30 minutes in, the upper seemed to soften up and mold to my foot.  Makes for a super comfy, yet supportive ride.
Mine have broken too but still dont think my pinky toe would last a full game. if not I'll switch up at halftime

It's no big deal that Lebron switched shoes, he did it all the time last season.

I do however find it interesting that he didn't switch into another pair of XI's.

Last season we saw pics of his locker where he would have like 3 pair of X's to choose from.

Seems a bit strange that he's still carrying around X's instead of the current model.

It's no big deal that Lebron switched shoes, he did it all the time last season.

I do however find it interesting that he didn't switch into another pair of XI's.

Last season we saw pics of his locker where he would have like 3 pair of X's to choose from.

Seems a bit strange that he's still carrying around X's instead of the current model.

I wonder if he will go back to max air next year. A shoe can feel great, til heavy play on them (for your size). I love Kobe 8, but could only play half a game in them because of my size, switched out to my fave Lebron 9 Elites...

Exclucity does some pretty nice on feet videos that accurately represent colors. This video seem to show what others have talked about as far as the red not being as poppin or as glossy as many shots have portrayed them to be. Still love em tho.

I've never had an XDR shoe before. What's it all about? Just a slightly harder rubber outsole? I'll only be wearing them casually so it really doesn't matter to me. In fact, if the sole lasts longer that's just another plus.

XDR wont matter to you at all then

I wonder if he will go back to max air next year. A shoe can feel great, til heavy play on them (for your size). I love Kobe 8, but could only play half a game in them because of my size, switched out to my fave Lebron 9 Elites...

Just curious how heavy are you bro? I hear alot of that balling in lunarlon makes your knees hurt but i have yet to experience it

I'm 195 and I can't play in the Kobe 8 at all.

But then again I have a ton of knee issues so I'm sure weight has less to do with it than just personal preference.

Last edited:
These aways man. I can't wait I'm crossing my fingers my boy gets lucky at the BES this weekend. I mean regardless I'm copping even if I only get the Bday coupon discount at FTL. All the commercials they ran during the games on Tuesday made me antsy to cop these. Plus my newly acquired Black/red Clippers throwback jersey will pair nicely.

Last edited:
XDR wont matter to you at all then
Just curious how heavy are you bro? I hear alot of that balling in lunarlon makes your knees hurt but i have yet to experience it

I am 6'1 225lbs.

If my legs are super fresh, I can do KB8 for a few pickup games. But I also have shin splints, which flare up more for me if I don't have more cushion...

just did this yesterday.. I was playing in my kobe 8's and the impact protection was not there for some reason. only worn them twice -- went to my bag and pulled out my elite 9's and I was in business after that. I think I may be on the LeBron bandwagon for here on out. kobe's are cool and all but the impact protection is just not there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom