Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike is playing us with them fi's man  
laugh.gif

We've probably missed out on seeing all the dope PE XIs. What is going on??? It be nice to at least hear something from nike.

Last edited:
Forging Iron now available through NikeID. How is this going to change everyone's perception on buying the release on the 14th?

I really like the orange FI but since they are the same price I may weigh my options. I probably will attempt the early morning pickup and if it falls through go ahead with a NikeID option.

Same here man. I'll try NDC but if not, in the ID train lol

I don't really like to slander people's custom work,

but the #1 rule for customs is you can't make the shoe look worse than it did when you started.

And using the KPs as a base to make those was definitely disrespectful.

i know apparently its the toebox that lebron hates...but when i first saw them, i thought they wouldnt be good for his upper foot (?) into his ankle...they dont look like they would support anything for his style of game

I knew the second that I put the LeBron XI on my foot, there was no way in hell he could play in that shoe.

They're comfortable, but the fact they have no mid sole and sit so low to the ground at such a weird angle, I can't imagine his big *** playing a full game in them.

Still mind boggling how he is still wearing the Xs. Has there been any previous year where he stills rocks his last yr model for this long? especially this early in the season.  I been watching Bron since his rookie year and I can't think of one situation like this excluding that one incident with his toe injury then wearing the soldiers for a bit, but other than that nothing. After the previous one, two, or even three games so far I'm thinking no biggie it's  whatever he'll eventually get back to the XI right?,  but now from the looks of things I wouldn't even rule out the possibility that  Lebron could completely abandon the XI and wear the X's for at least the next couple of months SMH.

People have said Nike is working out the kinks to make it fit better for lebron. But really......dude tested it before it went into mainstream production like he probaly has in all of his previous kicks, no difference....so did they somehow oddly just mess up on this one. Also, Nike is everything to him and he is everything to Nike, I can't imagine it taking this long to give him a personalize PE XI to ball in for the games so it'll stop hurting this feet. Cmon, its not like dude is ordering a ID and has to wait a whole month for it to come to him like us lol. 

I guess we gotta wait for an Official source of whats really going on. Definitely bad marketing though. 

Last edited:
Though I'm sick of the topic

I think MAYBE the heel slippage might be the issue. I got my KP's in a sz 9, which is what I wear in the X's but due to how low the heel is, it fits a little Looser

could be the problem Idk "Shruggs"

People in here have a 6th sense of knowing how LeBron's foot feels, I must have missed out on that wave... Y'all gotta stop this nonsense.
Agreed. None of you are lebron. Not matter how much you wish you were. 
mean.gif

Me included 
roll.gif

Last edited:
:stoneface:  MY RIGHT FOOT'S GONE NUMBBBB…..

Crazy that you said this... got KP's in a size 11 and my right foot was killing me, bought the Aways in a 11.5 thinking that was the issue and I still have the same problem...

Last edited:
Prices are based on a number of factors not just materials, labor, and r&d. It's based off supply and demand market price equilibriums as well as other factors such as inflation and implanted fiscal and monetary policy that effects long run prices for all markets. It's basic economics. Individuals study years and are hired by companies to project future expected prices similar to risk assessors, adjustors, etc. prices aren't pulled from thin air nor are they just an attempt to stick it to the customer, irregardless of it feels that way. Inflation has been going since the industrial revolution and will continue to do so.
You had me taking you seriously until you wrote irregardless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom