Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn dudes really copping pairs up until now by  keeping the page up and ordering through the phone? Props for never giving lol.......

If we placed two separate orders this way would Nike end up canceling both or just the later one?

No idea. I'm skeptical myself so I'm prepared to get a confirmation email. Tbh I never get through on "limited" stuff so I've never worried about my order being cancelled on NDC. So even I'm wondering if an order being processed means they're coming for sure.

Edit: prepared to get a cancellation email

Last edited:

I don't understand how these are reselling for so much. You can ID a pair exactly how you want for the same price. 
Yeah it really make no sense at all. No matter how you try and justify it. This is the exact same shoe as the AWAYS and the KP. Its not suede,or made from a different material. Even the denim's were pretty much retail as all the others X's and they were made with a totally different material.  They Just put a high price tag on a shoe that is pretty much it own Nike ID shoe.  And people bite because Nike says its limited so give us $60 more.

i passed on them man

had em in my cart. but the total was 270 ****** dollars smh

**** that lol. i rather take that money and grab some 7s and 8s
Amen Brother. I'm looking at a pair of the Lebron 7s Blk Blk (001 colorway). And 50 bucks cheaper than the FI (i liked em but not 270 liked them).

Those that are still looking for a pair, I'd say wait it out. Who knows they might release in stores at a later time. Don't stay thirsty, stay patient.

Last edited:
one of the reason, I think this was easier to get then past releases is nike tweeted the link to gs sizes first.. I am willing to bet this messed up a ton of bots who where probably keying on the forging iron name..

doubt it. theyve been doing that. most of the good bots will add any link it pulls up. im sure it does deter some of the simpler scripts

good looking to the brother iks_mod for that Richards coupon... been stalking the aways something serious over the past few days

Those that are still looking for a pair, I'd say wait it out. Who knows they might release in stores at a later time. Don't stay thirty, stay patient.
That's what I'm hoping for. One of the reasons why I'm not stressing out much about this release. I might otherwise buy off a reseller somewhere down the line, though.

Those that are still looking for a pair, I'd say wait it out. Who knows they might release in stores at a later time. Don't stay thirty, stay patient.

I'm definitely anticipating these popping back up....hopefully.....and I'll be ready! I'm damn sure not supporting a reseller though I can tell you that :smh:

Last edited:
Those KPs sold rather quick on DSG today. I was so hooked on the forging irons talk that I missed out on my size for $170 on there.

Last edited:
So after reading several pages back "trying uphold that nike talk etiquette" does anyone know if they will come with the special packaging from nike? Didn't see if anyone addressed this? Cause thats going to be one heck of a box

I never understood why people add the shoe to their Cart with no intent to buy it.

You didn't know this shoe was $260 or more after tax?

You probably cost people a chance a getting the shoe like that.

This. Like the kid who has to climb back down the high dive board. If you're not gonna jump, stay off.

Last edited:
Just looked on ebay and the market is oversaturated with them. You might want to buy them off a reseller in a couple days because they might be stuck with them and sell them for under retail.

So who copped the most pairs here online??? 
nerd.gif

Just looked on ebay and the market is oversaturated with them. You might want to buy them off a reseller in a couple days because they might be stuck with them and sell them for under retail.
people are already desperate to sell to have money for the dbs. Price will come down as the db release gets closer.

Back
Top Bottom