Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Clear outsole works...it's that hyper-blue clear that they've been using for awhile. But when it yellows it will take a little luster from the shoe. At least yellow will work a little bit with the FI's.

FYI... My FTL FI order status is now at "Ready To Ship".  I guess they have received their shipment from Nike.

i don't get why we were charged an extra $50 for FI if no special packaging was done...

Last edited:
Lol I know I did. The blue outsole is icy as ****. Very happy with them.
dope bro, dope as hell

It's hard doubling up on any shoe, especially one at 200, but I am def going to try to pick up a pair when they drop next month, can't afford another kicks crew pair lol

i don't get why we were charged an extra $50 for FI if no special packaging was done...
I dont know why this questioned has been asked 1057 times in this thread... the shoes are 250 dollars, if thats too much for you dont buy them! 

Last edited:
I almost died lol just searched it on YouTube man I hope lil Terio parents kicked his cousin's a**
roll.gif
thanks man been seeing this meme forever with no info on it.

Back to the lebrons searched ebay and the forging irons resale prices are not that high might go down when everybody gets there pair. Man if my teacher wasn't tripping about phones like we are not all damn seniors she's pregnant and about to give birth next month been missing 2 or 3 days for the last couple of months but showed up Thursday smh. I really want them now but my favorite stores are having crazy good deals (I think it was this thread that somebody said retailers would have very good deals this month they were right, )plus Black Friday money and a microsoft surface pro 2 I guess I have to wait on hope for a hoh only like jades next month unless I can strike a deal with someone desperate to get their money back for the doernbecher collection (where the real money is at). No special packaging + doernbecher collection + new generation consoles I might just find that seller.
LMFAO that kid is so SHOOK at the Popeyes, ah man that is so messed up but I am dying hysterical laughing at that hahahahahha

I don't know why this questioned has been asked 1057 times in this thread... the shoes are 250 dollars, if thats too much for you dont buy them! 
Did I rant about how I can't afford a $250 shoe? I was was just curious as to why a special packaging was not included. Why so upset, SON...  c'mon man!

Some NT members got the packaging at an event in the Barclays in Brooklyn and some other members got the packaging with their NDC euro orders.
what event in Brooklyn? Smh nters be hiding everything, I thought that 11/11 experience was also in miami

Ive order from end today

But usually I dont get his with costum fees. And ive ordered from kicksscrew and ebay. Over 300 dollars worth of shoes.
I did order from END before but i cancelled that order so i never found out if customs charged fees, good to know that it doesn't

what event in Brooklyn? Smh nters be hiding everything, I thought that 11/11 experience was also in miami

It was posted in this thread by twenty8 and somebody else.

I guess they were invited by ntny to watch the nets/heat game in the suite and do some other training stuff on the practice court.

They also got a bunch of gear and the Aways with the special packaging.

Was this available to the public or some friends and family event?

Not sure, go back and read the post.

It shouldn't be that hard to find, it was accompanied with a pic of all the gear, shoes and packaging.

But I believe they said they were randomly invited by NTNY

Back
Top Bottom