Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^thinking the same thing, but there are still X-mas, All -Star, and Elite shoes to market so who knows...If he is wearing the 10's for these three occasions. It would be interesting..
Yeah if he doesn't even wear his Xmas or Allstar pair, it's pretty much a wrap. 

Yeah if he doesn't even wear his Xmas or Allstar pair, it's pretty much a wrap.
He'll just wear x ver of each xi xmas, allstar, black history etc, heck i'm surprised nike hasn't released a KP X, gamma x, FI X and all the rest that would be the normal nike thing to do 
roll.gif

couldn't care less even if those AvM only releases exclusively for Akron and Miami area
laugh.gif
 ya'll can have these
grin.gif

Last edited:
Avm looking like a resellers dream right now, which I am not

Whoa, let's not get carried away here!

The AvMs are going to be online at NDC, Footlocker, Eastbay, and who knows where else. They may not be available weeks down the road at discount like the Aways and Gammas, but anyone who wants a pair should at least be able to get them at retail.

Even the FI wasn't really the re-seller's dream that many thought they were going to be.

Nike about to surrpise drop these as a limited GR with a HOH only release and a couple of online sites? Then flood ya'll with a big general release in the miami nights the next week lol. 

i remember JM saying awhile ago that the Miami Nights are one of the more limited 11s..not to hype them up, just wondering if thats still the case?

Akron Miamis look good in some pics..and then in others they look terrible..hoping they look terrible in person so i can save 200

Last edited:
couldn't care less even if those AvM only releases exclusively for Akron and Miami area:lol:  ya'll can have these>D

That can't be true cause they are scheduled to be released in Europe... lots of pairs.

i remember JM saying awhile ago that the Miami Nights are one of the more limited 11s..not to hype them up, just wondering if thats still the case?

Akron Miamis look good in some pics..and then in others they look terrible..hoping they look terrible in person so i can save 200

I would lean towards JM being correct about them being one of the more limited XI's.

I agree with you on how the AvM look great in some pictures, but eh in others. I checked out just4kicks212's review of them on youtube and it has me leaning towards a cop. I think the brave blue looks great. And the greenish/blueish posite looks like it could be another KP type of paint job that looks 10x better in person.

Hopefully my Foot Locker does reserve a pair for the Miami Nights.

couldn't care less even if those AvM only releases exclusively for Akron and Miami area:lol:  ya'll can have these>D

That can't be true cause they are scheduled to be released in Europe... lots of pairs.

He wasn't saying that they were actually only going to release in those places, just that he didn't care where they release because he doesn't like them.

Back
Top Bottom