Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So my issue right now is this guys...I really wanted the MNs but for some reason, NDC gave me a really difficult checkout process and I had to go from chrome to safari to my iphone to actually checkout.  I havent had that difficult of a checkout process once something was actually added to my cart and it irks me.  All day I have been thinking I need to make another order on another website just out of fear/anxiety NDC may try to cancel my order or something weird.  Mind you I only click...no performance enhancing devices over here, just a Grand Master Click Wizard (not that these were hard to get in cart)...but it just freaked me out.  Placed another order on a different website just a few minutes ago, but really don't want to have to wait to get money back if they both actually ship out.  Thoughts? Suggestions?  Is this just unfounded anxiety?  Any advice on when nike should actually begin the shipping process.  Any horror stories of shoes that ship but get cancelled for non-legitimate reasons?  I just dont like the way my NDC checkout went today.  
Wow...lol...as long as u got a order confirm from NDC u should be good about 99.9% once u get ship confirm , which could be from tonight to Tuesday, then ur good

Last edited:
Does anyone have an extra PSN 7 Day free promo code they aren't using since they already have a yearly sub? Looking to start round 2...
eyes.gif
Where do the 7 day trials even come from?

Out of my 3 pairs of AvM I got in so far, 2 were defects. Here is another one with excessive glue 
sick.gif

@NYCsneakerhead after all the recent hype over this code there was still a full size run as of 30 minutes ago. Got my code last night and just checked the inventory. I believe there will still be sizes left a week from now. You should have plenty of time.

Definitely wanna see a better picture of what he's rockin tonight. Posite looks like the anodized yellow iD option.

Just got my code. And picked up a Size 10 off NDC. Not playing 2K for a looooong time. Got to sign with Nike around 64-ish games and then hit the lab with Tinker about 10 games later.

mryolo mryolo I obviously didn't know and what you just said was stated above all ready. So that would make us both ignorant to things all ready said. Calm down E-thug it's not that serious.

LMAO 

U DUDES REALIZE ALL ALL AVAILABLE SIZES SHOW BC ITS YOUR INDIVIDUAL ORDER.

ONCE 2014 HITS THEY GO INTO PRODUCTION.

EVEN IF 2014 PEOPLE WORE SZ 9

Back
Top Bottom