Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just call the store and have them change it address...worst case have them hold the package at post office for pick up...
NDC rep told me to open a UPS account using this link www.ups.com/mychoice/‎ they ask you a couple of questions then you are allowed to change the delivery address once you get your tracking number. 

I was wondering if anyone ever used this thats all. 

Anyone that missed out may want to check their local footlocker and Footaction.
I'm at white marsh mall in md and they have both the kds and brons sitting out. The Kobe's were a hoh shoe around here for some reason.

What a wonderful release. This thread is quiet compared to the kobe 8 thread which is poppin, around my way and online the kobe 8 sold out, but Lebron xmas still sitting. Love it....got my xmas lebrons with super ease no hassle not much hype. Wish every release was like this. 

Anyone Else Having Issues With Using A CC To Purchase From Finishline?

I've Entered 3 Different CC's At This Point And The Site Keeps Telling Me To Contact My Bank :stoneface:

Now Speaking To A Rep, She's Telling Me I Can't Have Them Shipped To An Address Different Than My Billing Which Is Complete BS! :smh:

Looks like everyone went for the gammas and the kobes.

owell i aint even mad.

still $217 tho shouldve waited on eastbay and that coupon code. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone Else Having Issues With Using A CC To Purchase From Finishline?

I've Entered 3 Different CC's At This Point And The Site Keeps Telling Me To Contact My Bank :stoneface:

Now Speaking To A Rep, She's Telling Me I Can't Have Them Shipped To An Address Different Than My Billing Which Is Complete BS! :smh:

Fnl is placing a charge every time u hit place order. Be careful

surprised these went as fast as they did.   thought they would sit a little bit longer.  same thing with the KDs

Woke Up This Morning And Went Into Panic Mode When I Clicked On Several Websites With These Showing As OOS :wow:

Glad To Have Been Able To Secure Both In My Size As Things Weren't Looking Too Good An Hour Or So Ago :lol:

Fnl is placing a charge every time u hit place order. Be careful

Even If They Denied The CC Payment And Told Me To Contact My Bank?

If you attempted to pay and it said it couldn't authorize then a temp charge probably hit ur card. Happens all the time. I had 2 k in charges during the gamma xi release and I still never could place my order. I tried Paypal Amex visa and MasterCard.

If you attempted to pay and it said it couldn't authorize then a temp charge probably hit ur card. Happens all the time. I had 2 k in charges during the gamma xi release and I still never could place my order. I tried Paypal Amex visa and MasterCard.

WOW!.... That Company Is For The Birds Man :smh:

Luckily Most The Attempts Were On An Amex With Plenty Of Funds To Cover Any Held Charges But Damn REALLY? Seems Like These Dudes Are Constantly A Step Or Two Behind The Competition :x

How Long Did It Take Before They Released Your Funds? Did You Have To Call Their Customer Service And Make A Complaint?

Last edited:
NDC rep told me to open a UPS account using this link www.ups.com/mychoice/‎ 
they ask you a couple of questions then you are allowed to change the delivery address once you get your tracking number. 

I was wondering if anyone ever used this thats all. 

Yes, I have a my choice account. It's free to hold at will call to pick up, I use that feature all the time if I don't want something sitting in the front of my house. It's $5 to ship to a different address. To answer your question though, yes, I use it.

Honestly m thankful I tried Eastbay... I'm a gold member and this is myfirst successful order since the.captors 7.
Finishline was playing with my emotions failed at least a good 9-10 times checking out.... With a message stating you don't have.sufficient funds to pay for the taxes... Lmao
I 'v. Seen complaint before but it's the first m in that situation and its no fun...

Went to the mall thinking I was just going to breeze through and pickup the Christmas Lebron's since everybody thought they where so "ugly" blah blah blah but by the time I got to the mall I was barley able to get the shoes it was so many people out there! I was still able to get them though
View media item 710797

Back
Top Bottom