Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

Last edited:
Snow and ice on the road may deter the beast from the raffle. Resale don't seem as high. But i do need them retail and a pint of crown royal to celebrate the best lebron releasing "this" year lol

Snow and ice on the road may deter the beast from the raffle. Resale don't seem as high. But i do need them retail and a pint of crown royal to celebrate the best lebron releasing "this" year lol
You think snow and ice will stop anybody??? there's people that sit outside for 5 days for a shoe.. snow and ice is nothing to them

Last edited:
see what some new pics can do, this thread is jumping again

I hope its just us inside the Lebron thread bubble thats going crazy for em... not even ready to gauge the craziness on social media

Got my first pair of 11's (Graffiti) today for under retail. I don't know if it's just this pair but man these are a nice feeling shoe. I find it hard to believe LeBron doesn't like the feel. I think they feel great.
hoop in them. youll understand

You think snow and ice will stop anybody??? there's people that sit outside for 5 days for a shoe.. snow and ice is nothing to them

hey GrizzlyAnimal if it helps me sleep at night then so be it. I would imagine people not in it for love of the shoe won't be making that trip. To be politically correct, my odds have increased with the current weather situation out here in the Carolinas

umm what's wrong with the box and card for the ASG??
nothings wrong at all if your into the collector aspect of it, personally the packaging means nothing to me....but if you like that stuff thats cool, i'd cop if it came in a bag if i liked the kicks.

i know whats up wit these roads man!...folks been on the way home for 8+ hours....ridiculous!

I know. I guess I'm lucky since it only took me 2.5 hours to get home from work. A drive that should take 30 minutes in rush hour traffic. GA isn't equipped to handle snow or ice.

i live in wisconsin, so maybe that's why i think it's nothing over there :lol:

Yea down here everything shuts down for snow and ice.

Back
Top Bottom