Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm loving it. A few inches and the city shuts down. Like a holiday!!! Is it too early to say these are better than the 9s?
we agree on the weather, but i think kobe might've got bron on this pack....but they both solid...on one hand the kobes are just funky to me and i hated that silhouette but the colorway works for me....i have a feelng i have to lock them down before i try for the brons

we agree on the weather, but i think kobe might've got bron on this pack....but they both solid...on one hand the kobes are just funky to me and i hated that silhouette but the colorway works for me....i have a feelng i have to lock them down before i try for the brons

take that to the kobe thread. Lol nah but they do look funky but a bit too high for my taste and the upmost dislike for him as a player (blazer fan). Everything about the LeBron model is leagues above the kobe 9 except for the low. The LeBron is more versatile and has a uniformed cw as the kobe is more of a boot and has a plethora of colors and can pass as an athletic Prada sneaker flynit hybrid. Good choice but it just so happen to go against the best shoe thus far...2014 that is! #TEAMBHM

Last edited:
3 things

1.Blue Suedes [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

2. Denim XI>>> Denim X , wasn't really feeling that pink last year

3. are those knock colored Xi's PEs? If not, copped

Anybody ever use soleserious.com before? They have pre-orders up for all the ASG
I hit them up and they didn't have the correct information regarding the release.  I just can't feel confident going with someone who doesn't accept PayPal....AND isn't updated with what's going on.

take that to the kobe thread. Lol nah but they do look funky but a bit too high for my taste and the upmost dislike for him as a player (blazer fan). Everything about the LeBron model is leagues above the kobe 9 except for the low. The LeBron is more versatile and has a uniformed cw as the kobe is more of a boot and has a plethora of colors and can pass as an athletic Prada sneaker flynit hybrid. Good choice but it just so happen to go against the best shoe thus far...2014 that is! #TEAMBHM
i can't stand kobe as a player neither so we more than cool bro...
laugh.gif

i can't stand kobe as a player neither so we more than cool bro...:lol:

I can dig it! But I seen a on foot of the kobe 9 masterpiece and made me actually want to buy the shoe then i realized the white infrared 6 and bhm lebron was coming out so that thought was quickly scrapped. But the lows are super dope! And the NYC exclusive (high top) is hella dope as well. But kobe cool he just imitated jordan too much. This cat even tried to walk like him. But to deny his elite status would be foolishness. Too close to letting go of the Jordan era and bron bron being down to earth and more public friendly gives the nod to him

Last edited:
Mann..... those EXT's are ugly!!! lol but I see potential, not sure why they would make two bland two-toned cws when they have the power to make these cws. But anyway.those ASG's are mandatory, they can keep they're voodoo card and box I just want the shoes

Mann..... those EXT's are ugly!!! lol but I see potential, not sure why they would make two bland two-toned cws when they have the power to make these cws. But anyway.those ASG's are mandatory, they can keep they're voodoo card and box I just want the shoes

pretty sure your gonna want the card and the box or you plan on filing a claim ctfu

I can dig it! But I seen a on foot of the kobe 9 masterpiece and made me actually want to buy the shoe then i realized the white infrared 6 and bhm lebron was coming out so that thought was quickly scrapped. But the lows are super dope! And the NYC exclusive (high top) is hella dope as well. But kobe cool he just imitated jordan too much. This cat even tried to walk like him. But to deny his elite status would be foolishness. Too close to letting go of the Jordan era and bron bron being down to earth and more public friendly gives the nod to him
hit the nail on the head sir....i wanted to get the brons as well but im kinda feeling those all red 6s, but you know how these releases are sometimes you gotta get consolation kicks, therefore planning will be essential

hit the nail on the head sir....i wanted to get the brons as well but im kinda feeling those all red 6s, but you know how these releases are sometimes you gotta get consolation kicks, therefore planning will be essential

my flashy days are behind me. However i do preface my comments by if the model and the cw is just that dope then i have no problem. But thirsting over over an all orange shoe, neon pink, lime green or yellow shoe is a no go. I get it, I really do. People have to start their collections but I have about 80 pair since restarting in 2011 so I'm more so focused on grails and shoes I want opposed to instant gratified purchases

I hit them up and they didn't have the correct information regarding the release.  I just can't feel confident going with someone who doesn't accept PayPal....AND isn't updated with what's going on.
$350 though? Hell naw

(Soleseriouss.com)

Last edited:
my flashy days are behind me. However i do preface my comments by if the model and the cw is just that dope then i have no problem. But thirsting over over an all orange shoe, neon pink, lime green or yellow shoe is a no go. I get it, I really do. People have to start their collections but I have about 80 pair since restarting in 2011 so I'm more so focused on grails and shoes I want opposed to instant gratified purchases
i would've been at about 40 if coward mofos didn't break in  my crib while i was on vacay 2012 christmas ..now im at about 20 pair deep climbing back....believe me first cat i see rockin some kd iv all stars in my size gonna catch a bad one!  That was the first pair i copped when i started back copping...damn near grail, and i refuse to pay $400+ resale for $95 retail kicks...but life goes on...coulda been worse tho

i would've been at about 40 if coward mofos didn't break in  my crib while i was on vacay 2012 christmas ..now im at about 20 pair deep climbing back....believe me first cat i see rockin some kd iv all stars in my size gonna catch a bad one!  That was the first pair i copped when i started back copping...damn near grail, and i refuse to pay $400+ resale for $95 retail kicks...but life goes on...coulda been worse tho

it's the craze. Glad to see you rebounding. That's the best thing with material is that it's replaceable but time and effort is lost. Just get what you like and don't be like these IG resellers. Every shoe I buy I intend on keeping. Would hate to dig through the boxes and pull out a pair be like Wtf lol.

it's the craze. Glad to see you rebounding. That's the best thing with material is that it's replaceable but time and effort is lost. Just get what you like and don't be like these IG resellers. Every shoe I buy I intend on keeping. Would hate to dig through the boxes and pull out a pair be like Wtf lol.
oh yeah, if i aint gonna rock em i dont want em! and buy what u like is my sneaker mantra!

Blue Suede and Denims are wack today, will be wack tomorrow, will be wack on release day, and finally still wack weeks after the release day.

Back
Top Bottom