Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Didn't wake up this morning cuz I pre-ordered these, reading a few pages back there was talk about searching the style code and adding to cart, what other ways are there on NOV for non TLO? Congrats to all who copped

I don't get how ppl cop 3+ pair.... My collection isn't that big only about 80 pair but slowly growing, I sit there refreshing the product code before 8am, am I using an incorrect method?

Didn't wake up this morning cuz I pre-ordered these, reading a few pages back there was talk about searching the style code and adding to cart, what other ways are there on NOV for non TLO? Congrats to all who copped

I typed in bhm. I had them removed once in my cart since I was locked for a pair. non-TLO makes it easier wish it was always like this

i guess eastbays new thing is to have your shoes back ordered 

yeah whats this about, every shoe they released today is "backordered" is this eastbay speak for overstock? they claim unsold shoes from retail stores next week to complete these "backorders"?

I overslept going to get the kds from hoh later hope they still have brons left they sit here but then being limited and only at one store they could be gone. Size 8 probably will pop up hopefully on city gear with no tax.

Back
Top Bottom