Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn that hoodie looks dope
eek.gif
@VentureBlake I really wish it was a track jacket though but I'll take it anyway
happy.gif
..... it's probably gonna be $100 though
mean.gif
EDIT* Didn't know what it actually was at first, but b2loud has it on his IG and it's a hoodie....still looks good though!

Last edited:

I did, shipping label printed and everything however I'm still disappointed at missing out on this release despite successfully ordering from ndc for the first time.
Nike customer service at its best. They give their employees discounts and coupons all the time but treat CUSTOMERS like this. SMH.

this is crazy. i just checked ebay and the bhm's are all sitting for close to retail for a size 13. guess that means the familiar issue of resellers copping a large percentage on RD and ALL trying to sell them back...to each other. lol

Got my first of 5 tourney games tonight, debating which Lebron to break out first. Thoughts?

XI KP
X Elite Miami Dades
IX Elite Away
Game 1: KP #1
Game 2: KP #2
Game 3: KP #3
Game 4: KP #4
Game 5: KP #5

You'll be tourney MVP son!
laugh.gif
Went with KP, felt great. Got blown out on game one though, 3 of 10 players on my team are 6'+ tall. The rest are 4'-ilipinos, so no rebounds for us...

At this point the amount of early release pairs dictates how much of GR it is, it's hilarious. Plus everyone is saving for all star weekend

That sucks man and it's total BS
mean.gif
but I don't think they're completely gone as of yet, have you did any checking around for them yet? I think I heard of a few spots where there still sitting and online too you just gotta look
nerd.gif
also it's pretty early after release so I'm pretty sure they'll pop back up just be ready
wink.gif
thanks man, I could probably get a pair on ebay for under retail in a couple weeks at this rate

EDIT* Didn't know what it actually was at first, but b2loud has it on his IG and it's a hoodie....still looks good though!
Oh ok I don't have IG feel like posting it? :nerd:

this is crazy. i just checked ebay and the bhm's are all sitting for close to retail for a size 13. guess that means the familiar issue of resellers copping a large percentage on RD and ALL trying to sell them back...to each other. lol

Hahaaaa I love it when that happens! :rofl:

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
thanks man, I could probably get a pair on ebay for under retail in a couple weeks at this rate

Either that or catch a restock, we have had at least one or two for everything thats dropped so far including FI's and they were the most limited of all so I'm sure you'll catch a pair for retail or under if you can hold out til the time comes, just keep your eye out because I can't tell you how many times I was waiting on something and the one day I didn't check or catch it early enough it came and went :smh:

Yeah, we've seen them. Still curious as to why people kept saying they look like Jade/Prohibition customs though considering that the upper is clearly purple except for the tongue.

^ First pics the base looked more black. And the liner, outsole, swoosh, and flywire are all the same colour as the Prohibitions, so...

The swoosh, flywire, laces, outsole and liner all look a lot like the materials used on the prohibitions. That's why so many people understandably thought it was a custom. It probably would have been tough to dye the black upper purple though.

would have been a little tough to replace the textured finish on the foam too. then again, dudes are super talented these days :smokin

Wow that sucks on the FI mix up. I saw those in person at RIF and have to say not really impressed.

Baby J woulda said c'mon son. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom