Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Idk why I continue to let FNL get my hopes up... Tried checking out 3 diff times. First time, it said insufficient funds (BS), second time it said billing was wrong (BS), third time sold out. I dont understand their payment system.
That's why I don't mess with FNL anymore.  Once I tried checking out kept saying error.  I checked my Paypal account it held my money for 3 different transaction.  (eventually they released but still). 

What is going on with Nike, why isn't the shoes on their collection page. If I was following their Twitter and didn't know how to search i would be heated

failed at all the major sites
mean.gif
 got lucky at VILLA $220 no tax free shipping
laugh.gif
 got my confirmation email too

If the add to cart services fail for me, do I have zero chance? Unreal

#SadInAlaska

Last edited:
4/4 this year so far on eastbay, but the free shipping code did not work.. I have to give them a call..

I actually thought I would have a better chance on FNL, but once they finally got posted, no matter what button I pressed the site crashed. FNL frustrates me like no other. Was going to use them on Sunday for the XX8's, but not now. Dont think I will ever put my resources into them again. 

got the kicks easy, went back for the hoodie and elite shorts then ndc crashes for me? :lol: yall can have them ill just go back to sleep

I'm glad most of you guys were able to get through. I guess I gotta keep holding my breath until I receive that NDC shipping conf, huh....

Back
Top Bottom