Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
anybody know a mod on here who does sneaker exchanges? Trying to do a trade that involves a pair of lebron's
@bigj505 usually deals with the buying section and knows the safety precautions, he frequents this thread and is also a Mod.

Last edited:
Now that the future line up looks pretty pathetic I'm going back and copping the gamma blues and the AvMs then I'm done.

Red laces on my graffiti makes them 100X better than the black laces
smile.gif

^^^ Those glasses in your avy reminds me of the King's Crowns... I gotta pass on rocking Oakleys on my feet. Ski goggle shoes with suede
mean.gif

lebron x jade laces, theyre pretty long so u'll have to double knot it LOL, but there are some in eBay:

edit: no live ebay listings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly restock or not, can't rock with Finishline online
This after the multiple order being cancelled and one time i ordered from them they left my sensors on and i had to drive an hour plus just to have them remove... after that NEVER AGAin.

anybody know a mod on here who does sneaker exchanges? Trying to do a trade that involves a pair of lebron's
@bigj505 usually deals with the buying section and knows the safety precautions, he frequents this thread and is also a Mod.

http://trustedkicks.com/

They charge $20 per party.

id probably go the trustedkicks route. we do middle man trades when asked as the time is available but we don't have an official middle man policy.

Super fresh in hand. Loving this colorway, was going to pass on these but they caught my eye last night at the HOH. And at 167.00 you can't pass that up.
How you do that at 167? By the way I might of mention before I like that spoiler on the car.

Aka kicks-crew wants to hold your $435 when they don't/won't have the shoes to ship when they say they will and pray that you let it go 30 days without reporting to paypal.

I've ordered from Kicks-Crew & haven't had any problems in the past.... HOWEVER I am still waiting on my ASG KD VI's I preordered >: they've been processing in the NYC Sort Facility since February 19th! My ASG Kobe 9's & Lebron's came in with no problem from the other places I ordered from but this is getting ridiculous waiting :smh:

I've ordered from Kicks-Crew & haven't had any problems in the past.... HOWEVER I am still waiting on my ASG KD VI's I preordered >: they've been processing in the NYC Sort Facility since February 19th! My ASG Kobe 9's & Lebron's came in with no problem from the other places I ordered from but this is getting ridiculous waiting
mean.gif
Horror stories like these I'm not coppin from overseas unless they Got SHeaven in it. I'm sure it's fine most of the time but not getting hit with customs or delayed shipping is a B*T$@$

Horror stories like these I'm not coppin from overseas unless they Got SHeaven in it. I'm sure it's fine most of the time but not getting hit with customs or delayed shipping is a B*T$@$

Yeah I've ordered several shoes from Kicks Crew in the past with no problem... but this incident alone has left a bad taste in my mouth & I probably won't order from them again, and I'll be honest Kicks-Crew probably has nothing to do with my order chilling in the NYC Post Office but still you preorder something that ships a few days after the release & to top that off I'm still waiting! Yeah I'm just sticking with the US & entertaining reasonable resellers...

Dunkmans and mva are 167 minus the tax on eastbay with code IPEB4296. 20% off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom