• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He just had to rock a CF mask
laugh.gif

No lie tho I'd cop to keep with the MN
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Said this when Kobe was wearing the mask.

I Love the South Beaches & the XI's will be copped no question. FIRE!!!

THIS!!!

Looks like nike finally put a sword through the heart of the SB. I can't imagine that cw doing much at all after that monstrosity tarnishes it's name even further. Sometimes it's best to leave things like the SB alone. They should have NEVER touched it after the original. In my opinion it's done nothing but take away from something that was so special. That's nike for you though... Nothing is sacred .

READ BELOW QUOTE!!!

Being a Lebron/Heat fan I feel the SB colorway signifies one of the biggest moves in Lebron's career. When Lebron made that statement "I am taking my talents to South Beach". For me it's one of those shoes that brings you back to that moment. I still remember how shocked so many people where and how Cleveland Fans wanted to pin him to a cross lol . Just like Jordan has shoes or color schemes that bring you back to a certain point in time for example the black white and gold colorway they use in his Defining Moment shoes for win Jordan one Championship rings. That's how I feel about the SB colorway and yes I know Lebron never won a championship in the SB's but it again just takes you back and reminds you of that time period. For me it's apart of the History of Lebron

That's pretty much what the South Beach colorway represents..... Not mofos wanting to feel special that they own a $160 shoe. They should release a South Beach colorway with every future model as long as Lebron plays for the Heat..... IMO. :smokin

Never heard of Shoe Palace charging extra on the actual shoe before but they pretty much make their own rules smh.
Not online but at retail store. What the hell wrong with these fools. They had a price label on there 229. The 220 label nike has on the box was not there.

Think I might be pulling the trigger on a pair of KP sz 13 for 258 shipped. Deal or no deal? lol

Think I might be pulling the trigger on a pair of KP sz 13 for 258 shipped. Deal or no deal? lol
Not saying that's bad. Not saying it's good. 

You missed out on the City Gear deal couple weeks ago they had a FSR.

200 + 16 Tax give or take + 14 Ship only $28 over retail.

Not saying that's bad. Not saying it's good. 

You missed out on the City Gear deal couple weeks ago they had a FSR.

200 + 16 Tax give or take + 14 Ship only $28 over retail.
yeah you're right.. that doesn't sound too bad. Gonna do it!

Not online but at retail store. What the hell wrong with these fools. They had a price label on there 229. The 220 label nike has on the box was not there.
Online too, they raised the prices on the larger releases like the gators and the jordan vi.

Most PE's are only wanted because people can't have them though. Why would Nike flood the marker with different variations of red, black, and white only to see them hit discounts? All you can do is id, or buy the released pairs. Nike is not losing money over PE's.

Funny how none of y'all rushed out & bought those Ohio State 9s when they dropped but now a Red & Silver PE is the next best thing since sliced bread. Dudes on here should do stand up comedy. Y'all hilarious. :rofl:

Never heard of Shoe Palace charging extra on the actual shoe before but they pretty much make their own rules smh.
I paid 300 online when they dropped the Denim Lebron X, and I bought the AM 1 FB "yeezy" and they were like 130 or something along those lines.

yeah you're right.. that doesn't sound too bad. Gonna do it!
Lmao I feel like no matter what the answer to your first question you had your mind set on KP's and I don't blame you, I'm eyeing a pair size 11.5 for $250 and an Away pair same size for the same price. Can't get em now though, just got some TW's to ball in.

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 is dead on with that post...Ohio states, U of M's, and kentuckys all sat...the old high school PE's could be caught at outlets, and brons pro models would suffer the same fate. Honestly PE's are usually bad color blocking just to match the uniform.

Funny how none of y'all rushed out & bought those Ohio State 9s when they dropped but now a Red & Silver PE is the next best thing since sliced bread. Dudes on here should do stand up comedy. Y'all hilarious. :rofl:

Not speaking for him.. But I'd rather buy a colorway that lebron actually wears on court :rolleyes

And IMO a college colorway is a lot different than a colorway LBJ wears..hard to compare the two

How hard would it be for nike to release more colorways that lebron wears? Other than the special edition Christmas, ASG, etc. ...Last year he didn't wear one colorway of the Elites that actually released, other than the ones from the championship pack :x

Lmao I feel like no matter what the answer to your first question you had your mind set on KP's and I don't blame you, I'm eyeing a pair size 11.5 for $250 and an Away pair same size for the same price. Can't get em now though, just got some TW's to ball in.
LOL and he didn't even say "do it" . I think I have a problem.

That's pretty much what the South Beach colorway represents..... Not mofos wanting to feel special that they own a $160 shoe. They should release a South Beach colorway with every future model as long as Lebron plays for the Heat..... IMO. :smokin

Exactly......it's no skin off my back if Nike keeps making SB Lebrons. I just don't get dudes saying things like "they've destroyed the colourway." It's no different to me than making a black/red model every year. If it's nice, I buy it. If it's not, I don't. The XI SB doesn't do it for me, so I'll pass.

Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 is dead on with that post...Ohio states, U of M's, and kentuckys all sat...the old high school PE's could be caught at outlets, and brons pro models would suffer the same fate. Honestly PE's are usually bad color blocking just to match the uniform.

Or simple, but effective colour blocking. Those IX models you mention may have hit the outlets, but they were nice - especially the Kentucky.

Last edited:
Just did rounds on all the sites hoping for that crucial midnight restock. Trying to ease the pain of striking out on the KD VI AP earlier. No dice.

Back
Top Bottom