Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ its the honey comb print that ruins it. Just my opinion but if you're out of school, you're too old for that. Teenagers/college kids can get a pass...

The shame is that I love the SLH color scheme and it could've been real dope on this shoe

Yeah, I made a comment about it last week. Ugh, they went TOO hard with the X-Mas, BHM, SLH, etc. It's like they either do subdued with the normal color ways or go OD with the graphic prints.

I'm still copping but I really wish it was minus the honey combs (maybe they could've done it for the liner or had hornets).

I agree with these comments

They either went too plain(jade and atomic orange) or went overboard on a lot of the colorways

Saw the GK's in person today and am disappointed I slept on em. Anybody know anywhere still available? PM me if needed, would really appreciate it. Any chance they restock again?
I kind of want to know also.. I'm not paying $300 plus for them.. Someone who has a decent price can PM as well, size 11..

Same not a fan of the SLH due to the honeycomb... but hey that means more for those who, and money i can allocate to other pick ups i missed.

Apparently u can't order from NDC from ur phone at the moment it seems... Just noticed u gotta use a certain type of browser now

Last edited:
I got these in today from a ebay seller from lithunia (seller seems legit has a sneaker shop and everything) and I noticed as soon as i put them on something was wrong with the swoosh
mad.gif
. ....Im trying to get atleast 50% off what i paid for them from seller or I might just send them back for full refund. Im wondering if nike would give me a another pair if I sent them in? Have you guys ever seen this on the 11s?

embarassed.gif

It has the 3m nike swoosh and everything looks legit....seller even claims that they are authentic and told me to call nike! 
um...the swoosh is RED on the graffiti...

I really like the XIs design, but I gotta say that the back of the shoe is crap imo. It's mainly that triangle that just floats where I feel like they could have done more. Have a pull tab or something, idk. The one place I think the XI falls flat. Otherwise a gorgeous shoe.

looks like my local champs is getting the slh, so i'll be able to see them in person, and make my final decision 

Last edited:
Not feeling the SLH anymore, think the shoe is doing too much with the honeycombs.

Would've liked to see the IX SLH cw on the XIs.

Last edited:

I got these in today from a ebay seller from lithunia (seller seems legit has a sneaker shop and everything) and I noticed as soon as i put them on something was wrong with the swoosh
mad.gif
. ....Im trying to get atleast 50% off what i paid for them from seller or I might just send them back for full refund. Im wondering if nike would give me a another pair if I sent them in? Have you guys ever seen this on the 11s?

embarassed.gif

It has the 3m nike swoosh and everything looks legit....seller even claims that they are authentic and told me to call nike! 
um...the swoosh is RED on the graffiti...
I think he's saying taht the swooshes are not lined up, they're both misplaced, uneven.

Same not a fan of the SLH due to the honeycomb... but hey that means more for those who, and money i can allocate to other pick ups i missed.
really bro? I actually like the honey comb a lot, it's what makes the shoe for me. It will be a game time decision for me once I see them in person due to all the other stuff that I want to pick up this month. But to each his own, the decisions are what makes this sneaker thing fun!

really bro? I actually like the honey comb a lot, it's what makes the shoe for me. It will be a game time decision for me once I see them in person due to all the other stuff that I want to pick up this month. But to each his own, the decisions are what makes this sneaker thing fun!
exactly my G... or we would all have the same collection and where is the fun in that lol!

From the 1st pic i didnt have any attraction to it at all... but i wouldnt knock anyone for getting them tho, all about how you flex them

I just realized the hornets cw releases this saturday, would've kicked myself if I missed retail on these.. lol, I probably still will, it's probably gonna be a hard cop

I just realized the hornets cw releases this saturday, would've kicked myself if I missed retail on these.. lol, I probably still will, it's probably gonna be a hard cop
I know it's different every where, but if one of my local stores is getting them it shouldn't be that hard..

Last edited:
^ yep, true.

U have to stop posting this... Makes preorder people sicker each time :lol:
True, must sting for them to walk into some retailers in larger cities. There hasn't been a store in ny, the dmv, or dfw areas that I haven't seen these on display since rd. Although to be fair, most in fairly limited sizes. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom