Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
something is up with sole awesome's filters/lighting so i wouldn't trust their pics to reflect what's actually coming out. remember their AvM pictures looked straight dark orange on the accents like the cannon 9's. then they' come out and the accents are light pink.
Yeah forgot they suck taking pictures . I'll wait for some decent pics before I totally write them off.

I'll bet whatever buddy
laugh.gif
..... that honey comb ain't going no where
sick.gif
i didn't say sell out....i said changed feelings....some people who said that they didn't like them opinions might change...and those who said they wouldn't cop might have a change of heart and cop (maybe not on RD though) but eventually...

I'll bet whatever buddy :lol: ..... that honey comb ain't going no where :x

i didn't say sell out....i said changed feelings....some people who said that they didn't like them opinions might change...and those who said they wouldn't cop might have a change of heart and cop (maybe not on RD though) but eventually...

Touché' but that can be said about everything that releases :\

Last edited:
Man , really want the SLH

I was fortunate enough to cop the BHM && ASG

But I just feel like that's too many damn purple Lebrons.

(I know the color way isn't officially purple but the colors are similar)

the GS wont have the metallic feature, just like any previous elites all GS gets the same colorway on the normal shoe minus that "elite" addition i.e miami vice elite 9 the GS got it on a normal bron 9 model with no carbon fiber & the X Elite superhero has carbon fiber and the GS got it on a normal X with no carbon fiber, so dont expect the "metallic feature" on this years GS model.

you right--- you right. I know what I said previously , but man if they don't have the metallic I may be done with the Lebron 11s.... MAYBE... MAYBE....

only elites that were really similar to men's were the 9s (black ones at least).

yup. the black/gold IXs came in gs sizes tho that was the only elite to drop in gs sizes.

so do you guys think0 the SLH will sit and be available online after RD?

No one knows. It's so unpredictable right now. Some thought the KD6 Ligers would sit after the KD6 APs. Didn't quite work out that way for them or the Kobe 9 Inspiration. Sold out Day 1 morning.

I'm going to cop online and then see if I can get them in store with the discount (unfortunately University Mall in Tampa is the only FTL getting them).

I guess I'll be at the mall Saturday morning. Was hoping to just stroll in during the afternoon before work, but it's whatever.

Was gonna add Diffused Jades to the collection for the discount but I like the Blackouts a lot better so I'll just wait for those to drop instead 8) .... looks like the XI's might be done after Elites though hopefully we get a Home or Away Elite colorway but I'm kinda doubting it now :rolleyes ..... so that leaves us with ...

Normal - Hornets, Blackout, South Beach
EXT - Floral, Blue Suede, Denim, King Crown
Elite - Black Mango, Wolf Grey, Crimson Red

For a total of 10 more releases unless we get a champ pack. I plan on going for 5 out of the 10 :rolleyes which will put me at 12 pairs :x ..... I never thought I was gonna go in the way I did on the XI's :smh:

View media item 841560

Was gonna add Diffused Jades to the collection for the discount but I like the Blackouts a lot better so I'll just wait for those to drop instead
glasses.gif
.... looks like the XI's might be done after Elites though hopefully we get a Home or Away Elite colorway but I'm kinda doubting it now
eyes.gif
..... so that leaves us with ...

Normal - Hornets, Blackout, South Beach
EXT - Floral, Blue Suede, Denim, King Crown
Elite - Black Mango, Wolf Grey, Crimson Red

For a total of 10 more releases unless we get a champ pack. I plan on going for 5 out of the 10
eyes.gif
which will put me at 12 pairs
sick.gif
..... I never thought I was gonna go in the way I did on the XI's
mean.gif
damn you snapped

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Nice Collection Pic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you still goin to try for AVM's. They got my size TTS on soleheaven with the discount but wanting to go half size up from now on.

Back
Top Bottom