Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm ignoring the all black based LeBron XI, just too plain for me although I like black sneaks. But I like my black sneaks with other colors too. 

Like the Lebron XI but not very excited about any of the CW's so far.  Really want the elite dont even care about the color but hoping for that IX upper feel and XI bottom.

side note - would love to c kobe and lebrons collection, was thinkin jordan as well, but i think hes the type of guy that dont really wear other players shoes - past or present.  so for a wider range of shoe collection i think its gotta be kobe and lebron 

i don't think I have ever seen a better sneaker collection, 

those red suedes X's>>>>>>> red octobers

Red suede Xs - greatest lebron shoe ever made... pi sss me off they never released these at least some decent exts came out last yr far cry from whats due out in the XI ext.. even red suede cant redeem the XI ext...

:rofl:
That video was way too much heat for me to handle in one sitting! :wow: :x

He killed it. He didn't even show all of his heat. Man, his brother has heat buried with him. That's real!

That collection is off the chain. My cheap butt will never have anything like that since I'm team retail (though I will dip and pay Europe or higher than U.S. once in awhile).

I would say these are tts, I pulled out the insole because they felt tight at first and replaced them with a Scholls brand but I just recently replaced the original insole and now they fit perfect. Buying a size up leaves too much room in the toe box which was one of the reasons I was going to skip the 11s.

You got a link to that Scholls insole you got?
They're in any pharmacy, Scholls sport.

Wifey just brought me slh for 160 at fort bliss PX early birthday gift

stupid autocorrect, don't this stupid phone know wifey is a real word
mean.gif
thanks @lewi1913
They sell Lebrons at the Exchange? Or am I reading that wrong?!

I like the lebron 9 and every year I seem to hut less lebron cuz they are over hyped and aren't even that comfy

Might of found a fix to my hurting toes KP. Just put the Kobe 8 insoles in them Should take the height down some. Genius!

My solution was to wear thin dri-fit socks instead of Elites socks. Never before did I wear dri-fits to hoop but they work well with the XI

Back
Top Bottom