• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

WAIT! GK laces are green and purple...

Where you find black? Or how much were the fakes you bought?
nerd.gif
He probably threw the extra lace set in. They are that deep, dark purple with mint tips. 3m mixed in too.

He probably threw the extra lace set in. They are that deep, dark purple with mint tips. 3m mixed in too.
True. Maybe his camera shot them a little dark. Props to him though because they look even more smoking that way!

Last edited:
^^^ that's the only thing that scares me about the XIs. I  knew the sole was thin but Cot Damn! Looks like a rubber pancake is the only thing separating the posite from the ground

^^^ that's the only thing that scares me about the XIs. I  knew the sole was thin but Cot Damn! Looks like a rubber pancake is the only thing separating the posite from the ground
It's a shame that these sneakers don't have much sole to them. You would think it would be thicker to support your foot.

Shoepalace on some shadiness. They charged me 9% sales tax but in the same mall Footlocker charges 8.3% does that make any sense?

Shoepalace on some shadiness. They charged me 9% sales tax but in the same mall Footlocker charges 8.3% does that make any sense?
no, but they are known to charge some higher prices on hyped drops at their pleasure so it makes sense

The lunarlon zoom insert is the sole. That thing is plenty thick. The bottom is just for traction.

I haven't been able to get in touch with a Nike rep. I tried twitter, and they havent gotten back to me. I'm open to any options to get a decent pair of basketball sneakers.
you can mail them in to the claims dept and theyll send you a 200 dolla voucher

Back
Top Bottom