Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Denims are hands down the ugliest thing ever seen. The only EXT that has a little of my attention are the Kings Crown, and I'm not really feeling the whole nubuck/suede upper on them.

I really liked the X Denims and I was one of the few to say that on the preview, but these new XI Denims are atrocious IMO.

Next person to post pics of the denim or blue suede will be banned!......jk.....but please stop, we already know how ugly they are!

i hope so! but the white and red he wore are nice too! hopefully theyre GR

Count me in as well! I really hope so. Kinda upset the home colorway was the Graffiti's. I personally would have loved a white base / red foamposite or vice versa colorway.

Kinda disappointed with the SB's as well. What ruins it for me is the color. Maybe they'll look better in person.

mean.gif

Hard to believe anyone wants the Denims. :x

I think he only EXT that's half way decent is the Reverse KP. Not sure what's going on at Nike (the performance design of the shoe and the mediocre EXTs).

And everyone hyping the SBs. The OGs are hot. These look cool cuz of the color but definitely should be a GR like the Dunkman, F.I. (Which wasn't but should've been) and other rehash. The XI either went to OD with graphic prints or had this understated muted look which worked well for the KPs.

wore my first pair of lebrons for the first time today...gotta invest in a pair of kings pride next.

Won't have to worry about me in line for anymore Lebron 11's after this... View media item 870058
View media item 870060

Return to nike store or factory store.... They told me once that they will take anything back if the production date is within 2 years.. I returned a pair of Kobe V that i wore to ball in and they took them back because of defects...same with a pair of air max 2009.... they started ripping and i received a full refund at a nike factory store... their return policy is outstanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom