Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It's a lot no matter how much they're priced at.

I often wonder if these guys who cop every single c/w are getting any shoe other than the XIs.

I've gone crazy on one model in the past, but at this point variety in my collection is really important to me.

I now have no problem buying 1 or 2 c/w's in a model and moving on.

Its overkill.

The only notoriety they actually receive is online. *shrug*

I have 6 pairs and thats a lot already.

Since the kp's hit the shelves, ive copped a pair of n7 kds, air max 90 lunar infra, gamma 11, question 1 blk/gold, sunshine crazy 1, kamikaze 1 og, atc 2 lava, kb 9 perspective and just scored a pair of area 72 barkleyposite off the bay (and some blackout mid chucks for vacay).

Having 10+ of one model is overkill cuz ur feet wont even go through 1/3 of them in their life times.

But like homebody said; u got the loot, more for ur pooper chute.

I just cant justify expending tender on bunk colorways.

Love it or hate it...

You can debate it...

Or mate it.

My cake splits.

nothing against anyone with 15-25 pairs of the same kicks, but i learned my lesson long ago. i will get the 2-3 best at the most of each model i like and move on. i leave alot of colorways that i like on the shelf out of spite for nike

its good to see nike do the right thing as far as availability is concerned though.

Last edited:
lol @ the hype building for them all black shoes. people who copped just wanting it to be sold out just like the rest of the colorways so they feel better about the purchase knowing it will sit and get discounted later

i don't buy more than 2 colorways of any shoe. Just my own personal rule to not waste so much money.

I love kicks, but sometimes it's cool to just admire than on other people. Half the time I can't even wear what I have due to work and other events I attend. Man I miss school

nothing against anyone with 15-25 pairs of the same kicks, but i learned my lesson long ago. i will get the 2-3 best at the most of each model i like and move on. i leave alot of colorways that i like on the shelf out of spite for nike

its good to see nike do the right thing as far as availability is concerned though.
I don't get it.  If you like the style of shoe why wouldn't you buy different colorways if you liked the colors?

If it's out of spite for Nike, then shouldn't you NOT buy a single pair?

don't own any Lebrons but I might sccop up the atomic orange, those are crazy, remind me of the KD creamsicles

Tough to say with these XI's if grabbing 9 pairs was overkill for me. The only one I would really say I could let go of and not miss would be the AvM. Everything else I genuinely like. I love the XI model. The craftsman ship may be as bad as it's ever been for a nike basketball shoe, but when you get a good pair, these are amazing.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that 9 cw's is DEFINITELY too much for one model imo, BUT I would have a really tough time narrowing the collection down to just 2 or 3. I'm happy with the pairs I got, but I never plan to go in on a model like these again because it did take away from the variety in my pick-ups.

11's made properly (I mean no factory flaws and stuff) are one of the best made shoes that have been released in years. If you don't drag your feet they literally cannot be ruined.  

Finally went in on a few XI's today;

I haven't really paid this shoe much attention, but it's about time I got around to it. Probably gonna trade one of the Xmas' for the Crazy 8 All Stars.

Been looking for these all over for about 2 weeks now , I checked the local  Footlocker’s & FA not even the flagship store on 34[sup]th[/sup] had them in stock but luckily I went into the HOH on Fulton and it was the first shoe I seen on the rack praise be that they had my size tho 

FINALLY RECEIVED THE FULL UPGRADE!

CHAMP PACK!

I'M READY! 
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom