• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The 2 new soldiers hitting the US soon

Not a soldier fan per se, and don't care that LeBron is wearing them right now instead of XI's, but those solar reds are getting purchased when they drop. 

Buttery suede? HQ leather?...these aren't even called EXT back in the days! & this right here is far superior than these so called EXT
These even came with a matching shirt and belt! 
happy.gif

These are dope IMO... Are you seriously saying that the blue suede is ugly?...

It's definitely not for everyone but it's like the "yeezy" ROs (they even has the nice tips on the laces) or any other red shoe.. But this one is just Blue...Which is a very popular color  

so many people in here trying to grab blue suedes...i could have swore that 2 weeks ago that shoe was hated by most

Right?

That "limited" tag changes everyones perceptions I guess.

Not really. A lot of people posting they seriously wanted them aren't even regulars in here. I hate when that umbrella statement drops.

Maybe it's looking too deep into the situation but there is ALWAYS a reason to not like something. Nobody just wakes up and flat out hates something for no reason.

I honestly believe it's the lunarlon. The only reason I brought up the ocd/superstition comment is because the poster I quoted said something to the effect that if he doesn't win MVP or 3-peat it's all because of the soldiers. If Lebron were to share that sentiment, then yea, he does have issues.

Also, I don't think you were flat out calling me an XI fanboy, but I would all day everyday rather love a sneaker for what it is (aesthetics/design, comfort, playability, etc.) vs. loving it based on who the sig athlete is, which would be the definition of a true fanboy.

agreed 100% i also think that the real problem is the lunarlon and the fact that all the shoe is, is a piece of skin wrapped around an insert. but its obvious that LBJ isnt a fan of the XI at all. thats not looking too deep. reasons why is all speculation. i wasnt calling anyone specific a fanboy...

but to make it seem like its a lebron issue and not a nike issue as if it fits and plays fine and he doesnt wear them because he finds that there is a direct relation to that shoe and how poorly he plays on any given night is just flat out stupid.

you like the 11 because its a good looking shoe...i dont because i think its not a good looking shoe (among other reasons for us both)...

and yes, liking a shoe because lebron wears it is one definition of a fanboy, but making excuses for the shoe and saying its lebron and not nike just because people think the 11 is the greatest thing since sliced bread is another definition of a (shoe) fanboy.

are we not all fanboys a little bit? if this shoe were a "typical NBA nike" would it be a 1k+ page thread? would we be talking about fitment if Al Horford was the guy not wearing them?

Last edited:
Color-blocking on the solar red soldiers is perfect. Having a midsole to break up the upper and sole really does a lot. And solar red is easily my favorite "Nike" color. Lookin good!

Color-blocking on the solar red soldiers is perfect. Having a midsole to break up the upper and sole really does a lot. And solar red is easily my favorite "Nike" color. Lookin good!
Exactly why I don't like XIs, no midsole. Looks funky to me

agreed 100% i also think that the real problem is the lunarlon and the fact that all the shoe is, is a piece of skin wrapped around an insert. but its obvious that LBJ isnt a fan of the XI at all. thats not looking too deep. reasons why is all speculation. i wasnt calling anyone specific a fanboy...

but to make it seem like its a lebron issue and not a nike issue as if it fits and plays fine and he doesnt wear them because he finds that there is a direct relation to that shoe and how poorly he plays on any given night is just flat out stupid.

you like the 11 because its a good looking shoe...i dont because i think its not a good looking shoe (among other reasons for us both)...

and yes, liking a shoe because lebron wears it is one definition of a fanboy, but making excuses for the shoe and saying its lebron and not nike just because people think the 11 is the greatest thing since sliced bread is another definition of a (shoe) fanboy.

are we not all fanboys a little bit? if this shoe were a "typical NBA nike" would it be a 1k+ page thread? would we be talking about fitment if Al Horford was the guy not wearing them?

Touché. I'm not making excuses for the shoe though. As much as I love them I hyperextended my knee because they lost traction on a clean court. Lost a couple points in my eyes because of that. Could've been a freak accident on my part but I'm blaming the shoes lol.

I'm also not necessarily blaming Lebron. If it's the lunarlon, it's the lunarlon. But just looking at his habits as far as changing shoes mid-game, it points to something more than shoe performance. I'm pretty sure someone from the heat staff specifically told a reporter during a nationally televised game that Lebron will switch shoes if he's not having a good game. Just the other night he switched from soldiers to another pair of soldiers.

So yes, it could be the lunarlon (which would be Nike's fault for putting him in them). But everything else points to Lebron's superstitions. Everything is speculation until he or Nike speaks on it, I'm just going off info that's been presented to us.

Last edited:
Blue suedes are trash, if you like them, thats respectable.

I just gripped 5 of those Rice trainers instead

FOR THOSE STILL LOOKING:

Hit up rock city kicks if you need those suede lebrons 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 14 left in the Lebron XI EXT Suede QS. 501-660-7888

Touché. I'm not making excuses for the shoe though. As much as I love them I hyperextended my knee because they lost traction on a clean court. Lost a couple points in my eyes because of that. Could've been a freak accident on my part but I'm blaming the shoes lol.

I'm also not necessarily blaming Lebron. If it's the lunarlon, it's the lunarlon. But just looking at his habits as far as changing shoes mid-game, it points to something more than shoe performance. I'm pretty sure someone from the heat staff specifically told a reporter during a nationally televised game that Lebron will switch shoes if he's not having a good game. Just the other night he switched from soldiers to another pair of soldiers.

So yes, it could be the lunarlon (which would be Nike's fault for putting him in them). But everything else points to Lebron's superstitions. Everything is speculation until he or Nike speaks on it, I'm just going off info that's been presented to us.

+1

LBJ before this season rarely switched his shoes mid game...unless he was trying to get some on camera wear time to hype them up (see mvp lebron 9 and others)

just wondering why he chooses to do it so much this season. i dont know the reason, but i speculate that his unhappiness with the 11 is the foundation

After waiting out for a couple hours I finally got my blue suede lebron 11 only 7 people showed up makes me regretting getting to Nike so early

Back
Top Bottom