Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Went to the mall to see if I could cop the Kobe's in person with the military. These were sitting everywhere. Only one salesman was going hard in trying to sell them. Dude tried to tell me the a elite 9s sold out. I was like besides the MV, they all went to discount. Besides the Crimson/hero and possible champ pack, ugh these are going to sit unless Nike decides to do Kobe quantities (which they should for these pos).

The only XIs I still want are the Florals, SBs, Hero Elites and KC.

shut yo olé sensitive ***** up. Got some nerve catching feelings over tennis shoes!

:lol: you mad dawg?

Not my fault you were too focused on D riding an admin that you failed to even understand what the conversation was about.

No room to be mad at anyone but yourself for that one homie.

shut yo olé sensitive ***** up. Got some nerve catching feelings over tennis shoes!

:lol: you mad dawg?

Not my fault you were too focused on D riding an admin that you failed to even understand what the conversation was about.

No room to be mad at anyone but yourself for that one homie.

Not really. You came at dude real sideways and stupid for no reason at all. Should have came at me with that crap to be honest since I contributed to a convo not directed at me before he did.

And his comment was the honest to goodness truth. A lot of people apparently get every release these days yet when someone asks how it's possible he got a ton of "because we have jobs" comments when we all know that that isn't the only case. It's actually very interesting seeing how many people can swing this hobby at the rate they are doing it.

It's an open forum so he can contribute to the convo as he pleases.

Last edited:
Saw the elites in person today and to be honest I was disappointed.. definitely not coping any elites.  and the KD elites look like the lebron x low..lol 

Saw the elites in person today and to be honest I was disappointed.. definitely not coping any elites.  and the KD elites look like the lebron x low..lol 
They don't look at all alike to me. The only real similarity is low cut + full length zoom, but there's other shoes that fit that criteria.

Man I tried to find every reason to get these as I held them in hand. I couldn't pull the trigger. $285 too much for this colorway

They don't look at all alike to me. The only real similarity is low cut + full length zoom, but there's other shoes that fit that criteria.
and the exposed flywire on the side.. the only difference to me was the kd 6 tongue on a lebron x low shoe. 

it looked like the lebron x low and kd 6 had a love a child..lol

The KD Elite looks like what the X low should have been, apart from that God-awful sideways tongue and the Harry Potter lightning bolt on the back :smh:

Not really. You came at dude real sideways and stupid for no reason at all. Should have came at me with that crap to be honest since I contributed to a convo not directed at me before he did.

And his comment was the honest to goodness truth. A lot of people apparently get every release these days yet when someone asks how it's possible he got a ton of "because we have jobs" comments when we all know that that isn't the only case. It's actually very interesting seeing how many people can swing this hobby at the rate they are doing it.

And that's all fine.

But you get a lot of releases and no one is accusing you of trying to stunt or pretending to be a rich guy.

Trying to make the conversation about anything other than "I work to support my habit" is a slippery slope, and dude took it right where it shouldn't be in talking about people thinking they're better than others because they cop every release.

I felt his comments were turning it into a "people with more money vs people with less money" thing even though the initial post didn't warrant that.

But if I'm the only one who thinks people's financial situations shouldn't be discussed on NT, then I'll fall back(even though we've all seen how this plays out many times before)

those kings crowns WILL be had
nthat.gif

And that's all fine.

But you get a lot of releases and no one is accusing you of trying to stunt or pretending to be a rich guy.

Trying to make the conversation about anything other than "I work to support my habit" is a slippery slope, and dude took it right where it shouldn't be in talking about people thinking they're better than others because they cop every release.

I felt his comments were turning it into a "people with more money vs people with less money" thing even though the initial post didn't warrant that.

But if I'm the only one who thinks people's financial situations shouldn't be discussed on NT, then I'll fall back(even though we've all seen how this plays out many times before)
Me personally I get paid very good but it helps that I don't drink or do recreational drugs and partying isn't my Forte any more, also helps that most of the shoes re-releasing I already own but I have started being less frivolous.

Like I said arguing bout sneakers is senseless but it's all some dudes have so I understand chazz's anger....I mean what grown man gets up in arms bout shoes......oh yeah chazz..lol

Like I said arguing bout sneakers is senseless but it's all some dudes have so I understand chazz's anger....I mean what grown man gets up in arms bout shoes......oh yeah chazz..lol

And that's what you got from me saying that we should stop talking about finances?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom