Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sheesh these things just keep popping back up in my size and I keep getting them in cart but I don't want them :lol: I hope this is the same case when KC's drop :\ ......... I highly doubt that happens though :smh:
I thought you REALLY REALLY wanted them though????? You were joking this whole time?? :lol:

I did until I showed up to the store and saw the quality of them in person :x ...... for $250 at that :smh: no sir :lol:

I did until I showed up to the store and saw the quality of them in person
sick.gif
...... for $250 at that
mean.gif
no sir
laugh.gif
ikr. pre-release pictures are always deceiving 

Ah I'm not confused anymore. Good.

Sorry guys :lol: I'm usually a man of my word and all but these things were poo in person :x that "variant AF1 quality looking leather" they used coupled with that "Dickies with the hammer and cell phone pocket denim" just blew me away at how cheap they looked for the price :smh: major letdown, underwhelmed doesn't explain how I felt once I had them in hand :smh:

Sorry guys
laugh.gif
I'm usually a man of my word and all but these things were poo in person
sick.gif
that "variant AF1 quality looking leather" they used coupled with that "Dickies with the hammer and cell phone pocket denim" just blew me away at how cheap they looked for the price
mean.gif
major letdown, underwhelmed doesn't explain how I felt once I had them in hand
mean.gif
Did you at least try them on with the Denim Fit and took a quick pic?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sorry guys
laugh.gif
I'm usually a man of my word and all but these things were poo in person
sick.gif
that "variant AF1 quality looking leather" they used coupled with that "Dickies with the hammer and cell phone pocket denim" just blew me away at how cheap they looked for the price
mean.gif
major letdown, underwhelmed doesn't explain how I felt once I had them in hand
mean.gif
screw it, i'm make the most of my purchase
laugh.gif
 i'll see them friday as that's the projected receive date

screw it, i'm make the most of my purchase :lol:  i'll see them friday as that's the projected receive date

No knock to you or anyone else who did grab them homie, I just couldn't pull the trigger after really looking at them in person :smh: it would have really been an impulse buy and I've recently adopted the motto "when in doubt, do without" so I had to renege :rolleyes .... not to mention with the amount of XI's I have at this point I'm only grabbing what I really like, especially if it's gonna be at retail ..... we ain't talking discounts though :nerd:

Last edited:
The Elites Bron is wearing tonight 
pimp.gif
 looks like the elite version of the Aways.

Edit: Never mind, looks like they're the same ones he's been wearing the last 3 games.

Last edited:
Thanks TNT for that shot of the bron looks like Black/Grey with Metallic Red

I don't think you could pay me to try and get rid of them, they are hideous. On another 2k14 note, I hope they at least give us a cool box. Even if the shoes suck, I'd keep them for the box.

Back
Top Bottom