Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm taking notes, I'm #NTneverforgets ing all of you when I catch you on here rocking mismatching shoes and what the's calling these ugly lol

2k14s are dope as ****.. shoulda tried to get em when i had the chance.

While not exactly what I was hoping for, I wouldn't say I'm upset with them, and I'm glad theres a theme at least. I had the game and was playing my player before they even announced them, so for me it's always just been a cool bonus that combined 2 things I'm into.

@IcySoleI believe.. But they really aren't the same at all. And he said we saw them already. Like, the entire shoe
he also said there was a blue pair and that they had 2k branding, and said they were what thes..... and he said someone posted them on twitter then took them down...

basically he lied and is now known for tomfoolery

Last edited:
I am convinced that WHATEVER the 2k14 looked like, there would have been this much hate. I mean what did you guys really want/expect? 2K logo print on the posite?

I like these much better than the WTL, flame on 
devil.gif

2k really isn't that bad. People set themselves up for disappointment with all the hype and anticipation.

And honestly, hope that the 2k was the what the LeBron. That shoe>wtl and that ain't saying much imo.

Hype and limited quantity will drive resale pretty high

he also said there was a blue pair and that they had 2k branding, and said they were what thes..... and he said someone posted them on twitter then took them down...

basically he lied and is now known for tomfoolery
that guy is the worst. he knew nothing. the best was when that other sneakertmz idiot emerged and they both fought over who knew more of nothing...

There is nothing that is going to change my mind about the posite but that upper is something special. It kills.

Well my 2k14 size 13 will be for sale. I'm not going to ask a crazy amount. But I got other stuff I can buy since I'm not into the shoes like I use to be.

Last edited:
you can already see the pixelation on the graphics...

you would think that nike could figure that out and stop printing color graphics on foamposite.

I like them to an extent. They are different and have some nice detailing minus the print. But everyone's expectations were SO high I honestly don't think anything would have made everyone happy. Too many hoops to jump through for me to obtain these but congratulations to those who have pairs on the way. They will have resell value for those who don't wanna keep, don't fool yourselves.

As for signatures? Give it up guys...as stated before, LeBron has an exclusivity clause in his contract and he can ONLY sign for Upper Deck.

Maybe Nike bought 2014 signed Upper Deck cards? Lol

Back
Top Bottom