Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
what's the back story to this ? 
laugh.gif

Shoes been on sale for over a month now on the site and have been posted in here a few times.

Glad Eastbay restocked the gator kings. Ordered a 9.5 for my cousin. The size 10 I got for him was too big.
Saw the tweet on my phone, I grabbed another pair for the same reason.  The size 10.5 Gator Kings I bought earlier in the year are too big (but the 10.5 Terra Cottas I have fit perfect
frown.gif
)... So I took advantage and ordered a size 10 from Eastbay on today's restock.

when I'm checking for a restock, I never catch em... but let it be items I have, the restock comes while i'm in front the pc and sticks around till the evening :lol:

glad dudes can catch these for retail, 2 of my top 5 XIs
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'll try and help people out if they release in London still, not sure how to make it happen with one address.

Hell id help to but i doubt ill even get mine. I got 4 addresses in the uk including mine. But lately nike eu been stupid hard to cop limited releases from.

i usually don't put an "outfit" together for the 4th of july, but my fam always gets on me cause i never get in the spirit and at least where some red or blue.. so i think maybe ill grab them lows and get in the spirit this year..  that's my excuse to get them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^ I opened the damn box. Shipped to me like that. 

-Honestly not too noticeable on foot but it is the principle here. 

Last edited:
gpt a second pair to be able to DS after the first pair are dead 5 years down the road when nobody has em DS =) 
LOL i know a couple of people who buys just to collect...this one cat has AZG 1st games still DS and sticker still intact!...

how does it say they accepted my mil disco on the site but the price didn't change
mean.gif
 WTF?! EB throw me a bone
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom