Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damnit...Need to talk myself out of buying gator kings
tongue.gif
They scuff easy don't do it!  But that glow...

gpt a second pair to be able to DS after the first pair are dead 5 years down the road when nobody has em DS =) 
LOL i know a couple of people who buys just to collect...this one cat has AZG 1st games still DS and sticker still intact!...
don't get me wrong I rock my shoes but not as soon as I cop....If I have only 1 pair I'll wait 3-4 years lol if I got a doubles 2 yesrs......i don't like going out and seeing the pair in rocking I just picked up on everybody's feet.....I'm going to rock my Xmas 8 Brons this holiday season lol

Damnit...Need to talk myself out of buying gator kings
tongue.gif

gpt a second pair to be able to DS after the first pair are dead 5 years down the road when nobody has em DS =)
LOL i know a couple of people who buys just to collect...this one cat has AZG 1st games still DS and sticker still intact!...
don't get me wrong I rock my shoes but not as soon as I cop....If I have only 1 pair I'll wait 3-4 years lol if I got a doubles 2 yesrs......i don't like going out and seeing the pair in rocking I just picked up on everybody's feet.....I'm going to rock my Xmas 8 Brons this holiday season lol
i dont have that problem here in el paso for the most part

Anyone who got in on the oslife deal for the hero LeBrons get a shipping notification yet? It's been about a week and I've heard nothing

i dont have that problem here in el paso for the most part
i wish it were like that in the tri state area -_- Carmines will be alllllllllll over the place this weekend lol, glad i had mine a month ago
i do understand your pain that's why i stopped wearing most retro jordans espc while i was in VA man walk threw any mall and you see that sat's release on like 15ft same thing in Killeen, strange they get the retroes here in EP but it's like no one wears them but they sell out the shoe game in EP is weird out here

prolly gonna be one of your last chances at retail and eastbay doesnt charge tax in many states. Choose wisely...
Yeah I think the quarterly restock some time in June should be the last time

so guys be ready Nike's Fiscal Years ends on 31

Back
Top Bottom