Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
guys, you should already know that the charge doesn't really mean anything as we have all gotten the charge multiple times. it doesn't mean the shoes are shipping soon.

nike officially charges once the item ships.

guys, you should already know that the charge doesn't really mean anything as we have all gotten the charge multiple times. it doesn't mean the shoes are shipping soon.

This is the first time i've been charged since the payment expired back in late Dec.

Check twitter a lot of people got charged today. If i remember correctly last time people got charged it was only a few.

Last edited:
From within HQ walls.

Only abour 500 pairs of the WTL10 were released I believe. For the WTL11, close to hundred-fold.

100 thousand globally?

The7onius The7onius - 500 pairs x 100 fold would be about 5K not 100K. probably why you got hit with the gif.

I should hit you with the pic too [emoji]128514[/emoji] but I'm on my phone now lol

It's all good, it's late. Maybe I'm the one that's wrong.

That would mean 50k.

never ask me to do math at 5am :lol:

:wow: :x someone needs to wake up one of the NT brethren who's a math teacher or someone who's at least good at elentary school arithmetic :rofl:

Last edited:

This is the first time i've been charged since the payment expired back in late Dec.

That's cool and all but it doesn't mean anything other than they are checking to see if that payments are authorized.

Man mine still says canceled i had gotten a call saying it was the system doing it, email saying it will be fulfilled and not cancele d but I'm just worried...so i call talk to em or?

U left the hanging curve
laugh.gif
And he edited his post to add that in. 
laugh.gif

My hold says it expires on Saturday, so we'll see what happens then.

Back
Top Bottom