Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Mine only says 4lbs....dang now there's a conspiracy about the weight 
laugh.gif

Received the email confirmation at 2am that my 2ks are on there way hopefully nike is able to honor next day shipping an I get them tonight

Can we have order and not a bombardment of 2k pics later unless they're defective, we know someone will post them but we don't need tons of "mine came in pics".

Cmon 7! Let em shine :lol: i'm geeked to see pics on foot and all the hate to ensue Besides you took pictures of the jades if I'm not mistaken. Still cool with me *Hi 5*
Only reason the Jades were pictured was because I posted a picture of the Elites and someone saw the Ewing boxes so I snapped another pic of the amount. Seriously do you want to see over a 100 pics of the the same shoe just posted because they were received? I'm not hating in any way I'm happy for those who copped but there's after issues at hand.

Only reason the Jades were pictured was because I posted a picture of the Elites and someone saw the Ewing boxes so I snapped another pic of the amount. Seriously do you want to see over a 100 pics of the the same shoe just posted because they were received? I'm not hating in any way I'm happy for those who copped but there's after issues at hand.

I understand. I only mentioned the jades to get the full effect of "personal taste" these people worked hard for their pairs and with Nike dragging this whole ordeal through the mud at least we can do in the days to come is sit on the side and congratulate them. Btw that's was the first goal in my career :lol:

I understand. I only mentioned the jades to get the full effect of "personal taste" these people worked hard for their pairs and with Nike dragging this whole ordeal through the mud at least we can do in the days to come is sit on the side and congratulate them. Btw that's was the first goal in my career :lol:
Lol no biggy bro, I'm really just waiting on those independence day, king crowns and Wtl info.

Lol no biggy bro, I'm really just waiting on those independence day, king crowns and Wtl info.

My man *Hi 5* KC only for me. Hope it isn't in the championship pack :lol: jk but if you use twitter use #WheresTheKC and tweet that lady from Nike. If anyone knows her twitter because I'm about to a nuisance :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom