Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
YEHHHHHH BUDDY - GOT THE 2Ks...FINALLLLY...After trollin that 2K thread before bigj put the hammer down.

NICE FRIDAY SURPRISE!

Concierge desk wasn't there at my condo, so FedEx just said "**** it" and now delivery is Monday 
sick.gif

Mine haven't even shipped but oh well gonna be on the road for work all next week for a business trip so I gotta wait another week no matter what

IF you aint to busy im sure you can catch the truck somewhere in the neighborhood 
I'm at work, else I would. I did call after I got the notification. They put in a request to the driver to see if he can deliver again, and he's calling ahead to make sure someone's there. Called my front desk to stay posted as well, lol.

Concierge desk wasn't there at my condo, so FedEx just said "**** it" and now delivery is Monday 
sick.gif
Pick them up at the fedex facility. 

You would still have to wait until the truck goes back to the facility to go pick them up.

Maaaaan I hope those laces do in fact come with them and they weren't just rope laces from eBay . I'll throw each of em in when I get mine today....such an odd color choice that I actually love the hell out of them both

Maaaaan I hope those laces do in fact come with them and they weren't just rope laces from eBay . I'll throw each of em in when I get mine today....such an odd color choice that I actually love the hell out of them both
red or gold for me.....

I'm at work, else I would. I did call after I got the notification. They put in a request to the driver to see if he can deliver again, and he's calling ahead to make sure someone's there. Called my front desk to stay posted as well, lol.
u can have them hold it there and even pick it up on saturday i think. my fedex place is a hour from here so i just wait for the next day.

Why does it look like a bear in the inside. Like follow the eyes to the shank plate and you will see something like a nose of a bear. Trippy I still may be sleepy #DAMNYOU2NDSHIFTTTT
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom