Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I was able to add the everglades on every site I tried on this morning. Only copping one though of course looks like theres not much demand.
we determined that a wk ago
roll.gif

It's been 10 mins lol and from recent history why would they sell out? Be calm they will be gone by the weekend or next week sometime if not maybe people who have responsibilities and humble income can purchase them at a later date. Congrats to all who copping :smokin

the everglade prints on the ID's look alot better than whats on the shoe, plus the other options adds alot of extras.

we determined that a wk ago
roll.gif
i haven't been keeping up with the xi at all this is the first colorway to interest me. i guess the high price tag and WTL coming out soon is whats keeping people from copping. or they just don't like the shoe lol

LOL at the OOS Nike id promotion 
laugh.gif
Word! I caught 3 "out of stocks" on the laptop, went straight to "out of stock" on my mobile, by the desktop didn't flinch a bit

Everglades for $124.20 out the gate
nthat.gif

Night night brethren
Remember to cop my size 12 if the WTL drops during mid slumber

Today was awesome...from the 2k's....to the game...to LeBron throwing them on afterwards.....I'm exhausted! I went wild in my city with my 2k's on and they didn't just break necks, they stopped people in their tracks completely 
laugh.gif
  Officially passin' out and dreaming about the WTL's! Good luck to those going for the Everglades in the morning!! PEACE 
nthat.gif
ok.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To be honest, I woke up this morning hoping to see a silent 'What The' LeBron drop but as always, Nike always play with my emotions. Anyone else do the same?

Word! I caught 3 "out of stocks" on the laptop, went straight to "out of stock" on my mobile, by the desktop didn't flinch a bit

Everglades for $124.20 out the gate :nthat:

Night night brethren

Remember to cop my size 12 if the WTL drops during mid slumber

124?

Back
Top Bottom