• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LMAO, while screaming at her look at the mess she made

Maaaan, I loved the black/red 3s but never copped. I was still JB'd out.

To me, Lebrons kicks tend to look outta place in the present but years later they fit in perfectly... or maybe my taste evolved :rolleyes
Exactly how I feel. I loved the Lebron 3s, but when they first drop, all I wore was JB. I would kill for some West and East Coast 3s right now.
Same thing with Foams. Then again, the West Coast didn't get into Foams until the Galaxies. :lol:

this is going bad. south beaches 11, WLT, Concord Foams. all in the same period.

I hope to find a way to cop all of that and way more important i hope to get the chance of copping WTL From Italy.

Damn we cut out

Those are the freshest pair of crutches I've seen to date!
nthat.gif

I am not sure on how limited the WTL are going to be but just in case I strike out on rd you think I can trade my 2k14 for them?
It's possible IMO since it seems like there will be those that will grab multiple pairs as trade bait.  Peep the hashtags on Instagram and you'll already see people with 5+ pairs....

But who knows, it's worth a shot....but my opinion of 'yes' to your question holds the same amount of value as the resellers in here that are going to flame you for thinking you can trade such a "disgusting" shoe for the WTL....they are clinging on to dear life and slinging around anything and everything right now to have people believe these will hold MVP X value, or somewhere close.  

Regardless, Good luck!!

I wouldn't do 2K14's for WTL's :smh: 2K14's are far more limited and it really seems like WTL's are gonna be borderline GR's (exaggeration) with the amount already out and available. I know the hype of the What The shoe and all but I think these may be some what more obtainable that 2K14's in the long haul :rolleyes unless you completely hate the 2K's I would just keep them and try to obtain WTL's another way ....

I am not sure on how limited the WTL are going to be but just in case I strike out on rd you think I can trade my 2k14 for them?
i'll make that trade in a heart beat acetone to the rescue
glasses.gif

What the aways should have looked like
no bro, aways were koo. The homes though? Shoulda been certified classics, instead we got some bullllll.
blasphemy the homes were classics IMO

Back
Top Bottom