Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

for me the term amazing could only be applied to a selected few of recent lebrons - cork, unreleased black suede PE and red suede PE

i guess i choose shoes differently to alot of people, for me the limited tag dont mean nothin if the shoe dont look nice.

eg : i would choose my pressure X over somethin like the crown jewel or even the red elite X from the championship pack but i do have to say the crown jewel box was pretty special and the FI packaging was pretty innovative in a very good way.
I wasn't saying I like the WTL XI because they're limited (which we really don't know how limited yet)...I was saying they're an amazing shoe because they took pieces from some of the best of the Lebron line and put them on one shoe. It's a shoe I'd probably never wear, but if I'm lucky enough to get them i'll display it (which I've never done before).

And to say that the pressure X is better than the red elite X is crazy, limited or not the red elite is fire and pressures are meh. I know everyone has their own opinion so that's cool that you were able to get a shoe you love without trouble.

Just because someone likes a shoe that hyped it doesn't mean that's the reason they like it.

I wish these retailed at 150-160 I'd def cop but 200 plus NY tax I'm good

Gonna try to see them in person later but they'll probably sell out by then

I wasn't saying I like the WTL XI because they're limited (which we really don't know how limited yet)...I was saying they're an amazing shoe because they took pieces from some of the best of the Lebron line and put them on one shoe. It's a shoe I'd probably never wear, but if I'm lucky enough to get them i'll display it (which I've never done before).

And to say that the pressure X is better than the red elite X is crazy, limited or not the red elite is fire and pressures are meh. I know everyone has their own opinion so that's cool that you were able to get a shoe you love without trouble.

Just because someone likes a shoe that hyped it doesn't mean that's the reason they like it.
i never said anythin bout u likin or wantin to buy particular pairs cos they were/are limited.  i was sayin thats not how i choose my shoes

i wear all the shoes that i buy, i like lookin at them but i like to wear them even more but i respect the fact that u wanna display them and they actually hold some sort of meanin for u

for me, all the diff colors and patterns that were slapped together dont mix/flow, not just the wt lebron series but others includin kobes and kds

like i said i choose shoes differently to others - i liked the pressure X the most outta all the released X CWs excluding some EXTs

and people shouldnt care what others think when it comes to gear.  unless people start payin u to rock their preferred gear, it dont matter

Not a fan of the pink lace lock on the SB XIs...looks cheap.

Nike should include a 2nd set of laces.....pink

I hate lace locks they get in the way I like to lace my laces loose so I always take them off

Agreed, some pink laces should've came but fortunately with all the rope lace sites that shouldn't be too hard to pick up a pair

Last edited:
Copped the SBs with the intentions of doing this... that teal mesh bothers me, but I like the posite design and fuse material

Copped the SBs with the intentions of doing this... that teal mesh bothers me, but I like the posite design and fuse material

Damn they look fire like that

You think a customs guy can actually do that?

Last edited:

Those look 100x better than the pair that actually released, funny how changing the color of one part of the shoe can really make a difference.

Those look 100x better than the pair that actually released, funny how changing the color of one part of the shoe can really make a difference.

Totally agree

The mesh and sole are the parts I dislike about the shoe, if it were black like that man totally different

Also they recycled that same shade of color on the sole so many times they should've went with a translucent sole like the past SBs

Also they recycled that same shade of color on the sole so many times they should've went with a translucent sole like the past SBs
Yeah, that sole grinds my gears too

This is still a gametime decision once they come in tho... I may say F the time to customize it, return em and just make the ID version

I had a 20% off coupon to burn... I know those NY tax feels @chiacrack

He was talking about in his car though Patti not his crib but nonetheless it's still pretty ****** up :smh:

Yep my car. Luckily I got my house ds last year so I have a few years before having to deal with home repairs.

Dat stranded feeling :lol:
#waitingfortowtruck

yo shout outs to u man for the website cuz Nike.com was sold out. was able to cop a pair
this is what we do here 
nthat.gif

Yeah, that sole grinds my gears too

This is still a gametime decision once they come in tho... I may say F the time to customize it, return em and just make the ID version

I had a 20% off coupon to burn... I know those NY tax feels @chiacrack

Nice that coupon makes it a nice pickup

I'm trying to pass doing my best to show restraint today lol

The old ID options you could make a better SB, I shouldn't have kept putting it off my own fault I should've known nike would take that teal down

Back
Top Bottom