Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
As MexicanSneakerHead would say, "why you do me like this, Nighk?!"
Nighk 

LOL 
roll.gif

These speculations are just dumb, no sports event is going to deter anyone from focusing on a shoe release. The demand will be higher than the quantity, they will sell out regardless.

chill man... im just joking around. calm down. u will get ur pair eventually.
I'm very chilled and I'm not worried about getting a pair or not, the speculations are just as dumb as the wtl being the 2k14 speculations that most people came in here saying.

Wonder if that delay on the WTLs is just End or all together. At this point, the latter wouldn't even be surprising.
I see End told you it was a continental issue but other euro stores are still giving them the green light, so who knows.

Yeah they basically said all of that to say that they don't know lol. Still 2 days for left for UK sites to update with the delay or not so we'll see soon.

Yh I guess. I meant Sivas more than anything though. They only tweeted they were releasing this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicasah

So does anyone have any info on when WTL dropping in the US?

1st post joined today. No introduction no hi nothing huh. Welcome to NT

Sorry about that. Hello everyone I'm new to this forum guys, Im from Chicago and have been collecting sneakers for about a year now. Been following NT for quite sometime now finally got around to joining.

Don't worry guys Nike's just recreating every shoe featured on the WTL for the inevitable retro releases this fall.

I feel like Nike gonna use the WTL like the whole Kobe prelude series wrapped in one shoe just to roll out the XII 

So much for rocking em in the summer
No one knows what's going on, they've been released twice in Australia and supposedly will be released soon in Asia. Doesn't seem like a hype ploy or Aussie would have been added to it, seems more like a delivery issue.

First time posting in this thread. Didn't Korea already get stock of these a while back? I've been seeing Korean stock floating around on eBay. I got lucky this morning and scored myself a pair off Nike AU (I'm located in Sydney). Makes me laugh at people thinking they can use proxies to buy off Nike AU, as if nobody checks for shipping addresses.

YOU CAN VERY WELL USE PROXIES TO BUY OF NIKE AU. YOU DO KNOW THAT MAIL FORWARDING SERVICES BASED IN AUSTRALIA ARE VERY ABUNDANT RIGHT? A PROXY COUPLED WITH MAIL FORWARDING TO THE STATES AND YOU ARE IN BUSINESS. THROW IN THE FACT THAT THE CODE BASE FOR NIKE AU IS ELEMENTARY COMPARED TO NIKE EU OR NIKE US ALONG WITH NO CAPTCHA, AND YOU HAVE A RECIPE FOR THE NEXT TIME A HYPED RELEASE RELEASES ON NIKE AU THAT SITE IS GOING TO GET MOLESTED.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss the days of waiting in line/camping out/skipping classes for sneaker releases...all before this online BS

I remember skipping 8th grade classes to cop the columbia 11s at my local foot locker

Now I'm battling damn bots for Lebron XI online only releases....

The WTL look pretty hideous imo, there weren't too many, if any eye catching designs on the XI to begin with. I'll stick to the WTKDs

end wont fix the backdoor the just cancel orders and ban the account im seeing this as a nike order but the "iron man" elite should be dropping soon in the meantime

Bots and computer hackers are #1 reason for Nike's shenanigans, if everyone was going manual we wouldnt have this problem, i still to this date have not used one or any RSVP service

Back
Top Bottom