Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Missed the online drop this morning, didn't mind it so much, but you know count on the NT community pics to make you change your mind real quick lol pretty much thought I was SOL, then I get a call from my brother in law who is in LA for the fourth saying there was about 10 ppl in line at NT Beverly Hills, he waited about 30 mins and came thru (somewhat), wanted an 11.5 but got a 12, I'm hoping I could make it work

If gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts made an 8 work you can make a 12 wprk, try thick socks, and force shields

buddy has a point you can make it work tho...... 

other news these will be rocked today tho suns out and i wanna see these baby dance 

Missed the online drop this morning, didn't mind it so much, but you know count on the NT community pics to make you change your mind real quick lol pretty much thought I was SOL, then I get a call from my brother in law who is in LA for the fourth saying there was about 10 ppl in line at NT Beverly Hills, he waited about 30 mins and came thru (somewhat), wanted an 11.5 but got a 12, I'm hoping I could make it work

If gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts made an 8 work you can make a 12 wprk, try thick socks, and force shields
Lisa wasn't playing, that's like 2 sizes bigger than she wears :lol:

copped two pairs for 330 shipped each before prices get any higher. If i receive them and the outsole is discolored, would nike give me the 20% even though i didnt buy from them?

Last edited:
copped two pairs for 330 shipped each before prices get any higher. If i receive them and the outsole is discolored, would nike give me the 20% even though i didnt buy from them?
No, why would they? They'll simply tell you to return it back to the store of purchase.

Last edited:

you need an order number for Nike to give you a discount code.. 

Anyone purchase the July 4th xi's? I like them a lot but the gum sole seems very light. Can we get some on foot pictures? Thanks.

need DAT 11 or 11.5
mean.gif

mribonit, you said this morning that all your orders were confirmed. Stop trying to bait people into dealing with you.

Dude what's your problem?

I guess you never ordered through footlocker, they call to confirm your credit card. This morning, I was able to get a couple of pairs, get off my nuts already.

Glad I got mine bcuz had I missed I'd have copped these
View media item 1061285and stunted like they was the same shoe lol

Real tears

Lisa wasn't playing, that's like 2 sizes bigger than she wears :lol:

DARN right ! :lol: :lol: AIN'T NO WAY I WAS GON' LET PPL EAT WITHOUT ME !

Dude what's your problem?

I guess you never ordered through footlocker, they call to confirm your credit card. This morning, I was able to get a couple of pairs, get off my nuts already.

Never ever heard of this ever.

Fellow NT hooked me up w a pair.....nowhere in the ny/nj area w pairs I presume? (Need a pair for my brother)

Happy 4th to everyone btw

Back
Top Bottom