Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't know what they means, but just read on instagram that this is the production numbers of the 2k14. It's located underneath the mid heel part of the clear outsole on the left shoe..
View media item 1063145

Last edited:
View media item 1063149]My size 13 had the same spot I was PISSED! But I guess I wasnt the only one who got a pair like this....Def wasnt on all of them my size 12 looked perfect! But 13 is my true size they def run big though IMO!

Y'all gotta find something better to whine about than a spot on the bottom of your shoes.
I get that you want them perfect but we all know nobody ever gets a perfect pair and if you wear these nobody will ever see the blemish.

I wouldn't be too thrilled about that but at least it's on the sole, nobody is gonna see that and they get dirty there anyway.

It's just frustrating that a 250 dollar sneaker has flaws like that

That bottom spot is nothing....

The posite on my had small scuffs but you notice it much with the chroma effect

Y'all gotta find something better to whine about than a spot on the bottom of your shoes.
I get that you want them perfect but we all know nobody ever gets a perfect pair and if you wear these nobody will ever see the blemish.
Who was whine'n????? Terrible assumption...I was sharing my experience with the Niketalk member who had the same issue and  maybe others who get theirs later..........SMMFH!
I wouldn't be too thrilled about that but at least it's on the sole, nobody is gonna see that and they get dirty there anyway.

It's just frustrating that a 250 dollar sneaker has flaws like that
Def not a big deal but for $270.63 that wasn't expected.....

Here's a clearer image of the numbering under the sole it's circled.
laugh.gif

Everyone bought Kc and put them on ebay. My size went for $311 and can't see what the point of reselling was.

Last edited:
pretty much smh... you have cats trying to move them 14's on ebay. they better be prepared for the long haul or a return. cause restocks are def happening on them boys.

Back
Top Bottom