• Total voters
@sneakermane
laugh.gif
​ 
laugh.gif
​ 
laugh.gif
​ 

Just saw the Lava color way in person. It's not even orange - it's more of a peach color while the laces are orange. And the airbag has peach speckles on it.

So, rumors are abounding in twitter and IG that nike is making some overhauls to its site to prevent the use of bots and the user-created coupon codes. I'm wondering if the WTL release is being pushed off until they go into effect.
Links to the rumors?  I'd like to read about it.

Those acid lions gna b too hard to get or its looking like a gr kinda release? Sorry if its already been asked guys?

Just saw the Lava color way in person. It's not even orange - it's more of a peach color while the laces are orange. And the airbag has peach speckles on it.
Nice, makes me like them even more....I dig the lighter shade vs. the typical orange they use.  I've never obsessed over so many cw's on a model that I don't even own (YET) lol.  I'd almost go as far to say that I wish the KP and Gator Kings were a low....the XI Low would be the GOAT in my book.

Those acid lions gna b too hard to get or its looking like a gr kinda release? Sorry if its already been asked guys?
You're good, there should be plenty...just don't sit too long and try to get a heavy discount.  We might see 1 or 2 sites drop them for a little discount, but I see them getting scooped up quick.

You're good, there should be plenty...just don't sit too long and try to get a heavy discount.  We might see 1 or 2 sites drop them for a little discount, but I see them getting scooped up quick.
thanks For the reply , liking those multicolor lows but not going thru loopholes for them smh, acids look dope so I'll grab those

So, rumors are abounding in twitter and IG that nike is making some overhauls to its site to prevent the use of bots and the user-created coupon codes. I'm wondering if the WTL release is being pushed off until they go into effect.
The coupon codes is going to far.  Bots are one thing, but at the end of the day nike still gets paid.  Nike isn't going to take anyone to court for using bots, but selling those 20% off codes is criminal.  Fools gonna end up with Ho and Yamaguchi, only with a lot less money or press coverage.

no. Mark 7 > the rest.

This.

Oh, and I never got why people kept on talking about Nike trying to add security to their releases. If they really wanted to, they would implement captcha and that's it. It's probably the best way to stop bots. They implement little things like this that FEEL more secure but in reality the bots can crack it, because Nike wants to build hype, and a good way to build hype is to have the shoe sell out faster via bot. It's pretty obvious.. :lol:

No, I am NOT nikenino/verbalknit/any other clowns who make alts. Please spare me the BS.

Similar to how they changed the sample's rear piece from white to black on the releasing version.....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-115.jpg.html

Looks like Nike swapped out that silver TPU to gold on the releasing Elites. I stamp it. :smokin

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-116.jpg.html

Let the BEASTING begin! :D

Buggin b.

Red, gold, and silver looks trash

Red/gold >>>>>

:wow: OH MY GOD, WHY DID THEY DO THIS! I ONLY WANTED THE LOWS NOW I HAVE TO GET BOTH! :wow:

What's the release date on these? :nerd:

Truth. Nike needs to tweet a low res jpeg image of the link handwritten on a sheet of paper so you have to type in the entire link.

Everyone would still lose because services could still hire the fastest typist to handle that one task and broadcast results to all their orders before most people could click the picture.

Back
Top Bottom