Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Un-DS'ed my Gator Kings today to the Florida mall, and everything was cool at first. But a couple hours in, got a crazy toe Pinch on my right foot and came hard to walk lol. Smh loved the way they look on feet but that pain. TTS on that one. I usually size .5 up on the 11's
Change the insoles.

lows are garbage...those red elites
pimp.gif

Those red elites are a must, got the lows on lock. Now if I could grab those elites.

Last edited:
I got the KPs for free and went tts and they was tight in the toe box so I was about to sell them for under retail till it dawned on me to just exchange the insoles, now they fit like a dream.

Last edited:

ehh, just a quick PS, kinda sloppy and I didn't do a few things (liner pattern, tongue logo, swoosh pattern) but I just wanted to try it for once 
laugh.gif
why does nike pay their designers so much? we run **** on NT. its a crime they didnt think of this. they need to start recruiting here or just ask us for ideas.

Salty right now here, im living in Dubai UAE

and the Nike.COM USA does not accept paypal or Credit Card which is not addressed in USA.

Good Luck to those copping the SE LOWS and the RED ELITES.

I like the Red Elites but I guess this will not release in EastBay or FootAction or Champs

Salty right now here, im living in Dubai UAE

and the Nike.COM USA does not accept paypal or Credit Card which is not addressed in USA.

Good Luck to those copping the SE LOWS and the RED ELITES.

I like the Red Elites but I guess this will not release in EastBay or FootAction or Champs

Yep, I get the same problem here in New Zealand. When I see something I want that's NDC only it hurts my soul. (And there's no way more limited stuff gets released in-store here)

I see so many elite haters now loving the red/gold. Not gonna say any names though. Colorway never made me like a shoe I originally hated. Smh

I see so many elite haters now loving the red/gold. Not gonna say any names though. Colorway never made me like a shoe I originally hated. Smh
Guilty 

colorway and 20% off code made me change my mind

Last edited:

I've always liked the elites but they are still overpriced regardless of colorway.

Un-DS'ed my Gator Kings today to the Florida mall, and everything was cool at first. But a couple hours in, got a crazy toe Pinch on my right foot and came hard to walk lol. Smh loved the way they look on feet but that pain. TTS on that one. I usually size .5 up on the 11's
My GK's had a lot of toe box room. Had the pinch with the KP's the few wears but now
pimp.gif
. Those Aways.. still haven't worn them because the 10.5 feels like a 9.5 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I really applaud the way Nike has marketed the XI's. Typically around this time of year the current Lebron shoe starts to die down in anticipation of the next version for the upcoming season, but with the XI's Nike has Lebron enthusiast & collectors anticipating XI's all the way up to the XII release. That was very clever to drop the WTL on 9/13 mid September basically and then have the XII come out in October. There's virtually no gap in the release of his shoes and transitions right into the next model.

The red/gold Elites, the multi low SE's, blue Elites, China lows (I'm back in forth with liking them) and black/gum ALL good to me, but I'm going to be passing on all of them and just going after the WTL. I might pickup the black/gum lows but they will have to be on one of those real crazy @bigj505 discount finds or some type of discount for me to get those.

Back
Top Bottom