• Total voters
Wow I'm sorry to hear your lady hated it so much she hid it from you
laugh.gif

Jk but my lady thinks it's too matchy matchy for her taste
eyes.gif

I think I'm a cop anyway, never know when I might wanna get my @redrum3281 on
pimp.gif
thats EXACTLY what happened. evil women. SMH

Wore my Black XI lows today. So comfortable, I definitely need to get another pair of lows. Tossing up between Chinas and Sprites

Were WTLs not limited? Surprised I won an auction on eBay for a DS pair at $270 shipped. Been out the shoe game all year, but catching up on my missed list.

Were WTLs not limited? Surprised I won an auction on eBay for a DS pair at $270 shipped. Been out the shoe game all year, but catching up on my missed list.
Lets just say ....hope you bought them to wear & not because some people thought they were limited.  

Too many people trying to get rid of unwanted pairs now. 

Oh & welcome back to the addiction!  I took a VERY long hiatus myself while in recovery, more like several years though 
embarassed.gif

Doesn't feel they were limited at all 
laugh.gif
 there was no resale unless you had them early, I ended up returning my pair to the store a few days ago and bought some shoes I actually liked.

I came here cuz somebody quoted my post saying they got Chinas in a 13. Guess it got deleted :lol: :lol: which is good cuz I was about to play homeboy's life to the extreme.

Only time that dude posts in here is when he's trying to sell something and thinks he's being slick about it too. I remember dude posted like glamour shots of his Xmas pair saying how they're "oh so beautiful and perfect" but sadly he has to sell them. Who does that?

Last edited:
Lets just say ....hope you bought them to wear & not because some people thought they were limited.  

Too many people trying to get rid of unwanted pairs now. 

Oh & welcome back to the addiction!  I took a VERY long hiatus myself while in recovery, more like several years though :wow:

Yeah, had to get them to complete my set with the Kobes and KDs. Probably won't break them out til warmer weather. Glad Nike made a concept that's usually generally limited somewhat available. Just need Terracottas and I'm good on the XIs.

Back
Top Bottom