Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2K's are dope I was a little skeptical on them at 1st then watching reviews and when I finally got em I love em I want another pair but probably won't happen

dc30 dc30 it's gon be tough in that size most bigger sizes are lower because they harder to move.

And do you do customs? I got an idea

I actually have found a few pairs DS for 4 and a tiny bit over. So I will start offering and see where we land. And yes I do customs. Just check my IG in my signature. I will discuss any idea you have.

Scooped these up cuz they were on sale.
LL

yea i actually went through most of the nyc FTLs, mostly have the volt greys and a few lows @ 110 though =/

:D
Sawgrass had them today. Saw crazy stories on twitter about people coming with whole little league teams and with multiple young kids being able to buy a pair for each one. :smh:

I had to pay 4 people $15 each and my boy oop'd for free

Can someone explain the popularity of the Mario figurine? ...because it's gold?  ...did they come with a shoe or something like that?

I tried to tell my boy down there about them but he didn't listen to me. He thought it was just the high red elite

Can someone explain the popularity of the Mario figurine? ...because it's gold?  ...did they come with a shoe or something like that?

They are very limited in terms of Amiibos and a walmart exclusive.

I tried to tell my boy down there about them but he didn't listen to me. He thought it was just the high red elite

Not one of his finest moments....

We reselling Amiibos now :lol: jk jk

May try to hunt that down for my little brothers

Man amiibos thems selfs are about as worst as getting a pair of frags and kaynes, the new wave coming out in may sold out hard and thats pre orders. Im just collecting the smashbros set mighr have to pay reseller price on some of the new stuff coming out.

Back
Top Bottom