Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

They do look a little bulky, but that Dunkman colorway. :wow:
eek.gif

first second and last are SICK
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

They drop in June (pretty sure)...

The Dunkman colorway will sell the WORST, I guarantee you that...outside of Niketalk...Grey/Lime Green on anything that ISN'T a AM'95 or something that is made to resemble a '95 sells awful...

BTW...the Olympic colorway will be a Champs exclusive...

JM
jmadidas2001@earthlink.net

The first ones are gorgeous..and i like the second to last ones as well..plan on pickin these up durin the summer..hopefully @ 50% off..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

hope the 1st ones hit sale racks
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J
add me myspace.com/redrg23

would cop if they r better than the 20.5.5 cause they have unmatched court traction and comfort

I don't see LeBron playing in this shoe like he did the 20-5-5. Maybe it's just me?

The white and gold is pretty cool. Nice and clean.
Don't let the post count fool you. I just don't have an itchy posting finger.

Holy!! Dunkman, Olympics and Blk/Glds are intense. Cant wait to get these. Hopefully they are cheap like $100 (lol still ehfty but better than $150)

I eally like these colorways. I'll probably pick up a few colorways when they're a year old on sale.

These can't be OUTDOOR/Summer shoes...look how thin the sole is

unless its just angles or something
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

I liked them when we first saw them, but I like them less and less with each new pic. If they perform like the 20.5.5, I'll have multiples...
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

anyone know if there is one or two straps on this shoe?

it looks like the strap might go over the top of the forefoot and then around the heal, kinda similar to the vick 3s.

I dont think it is cause it would have to make an extremely awkward turn, but it might.

The reason I ask is because I have slightly wider than average feet, and I could wear the vick 3s

dammm the first ones are ill!
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensSplattersVeneers Reverse MichigansPlumsCeramicsArgonsSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

Back
Top Bottom