Lebron Zoom Soldier - New pics, New colors....

NBA store pickup, saw a couple places in the city, but was lazy and I was already there. Why not!
272825641.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Are there any mean green colored lebron shirts?
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

iceY Heat,

:lol:
laugh.gif
haha, of course i know that.. :tongue:
tongue.gif
i just thought there was some other way of getting em.. like promos or the like.. never mind..

Well, I headed to D_ck's armed with $63 in coupons and gift cards, but just couldn't pull the trigger on these. There is almost too much grey in them, making the stark white toe box kind of hang out there by itself, and the straps just overpower the shoe for casual wear. Maybe good for playing, but not for casual use, unless you cut the straps off. If the shoe had more white/green and a little less grey, with a smaller strap across the top, might be better looking.
Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

^^^^^You really make a buy or don't buy situation really complicated. I'd hate to have to wait behind you at McDonalds. :b
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Here are my Dunkmans with some round laces....

4y7kop1.jpg
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

just copped the dunkman colorway today and this is easily the most comfortable lebron so far. it's worth every cent

my black toes are on the way, but im starting to wonder what the hold up is. next is my dunkmans, but i have to get my money right first.

i just got my black toes in, now its time for the dunkmans. i was gonna play in them today, but its been raining all day :frown:
frown.gif

Got a pair of Soldiers on Ebay at 89 shipped, from a trusted seller, it's the blue/white-gold colorway. I might buy the Lebron shorts that matches this colorway.....sale at footaction for $19.99

LBJ dunking on Samuel Dalembert

fullj.getty-76202793nb010_fiba.jpg

nvib1010825151024x768rogs2.jpg

fullj.getty-76202793jm015_usa_canada.jpg

pimp.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

^^^ You saw them @ Champs as they are a Champs SMU...yet, the ones that LeBron is wearing are slightly different...sneakerheads only would notice...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

^^^that slight difference makes the shoe look alot better imo. the pe colors are set up like the black toes, but uses the olympic red white and blue.

Back
Top Bottom