Lebron's Post Game Antics

the denver nuggets know what it feels like....yet they still shook the lakers hands, gave them their props, congratualted them, and spoke to the media.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

the denver nuggets know what it feels like....yet they still shook the lakers hands, gave them their props, congratualted them, and spoke to the media.
The Nuggets lost as a TEAM though...they just ended up not being able to pull it together....the Cavs lost cause besides Lebron they arent thatgreat....give him 2 really good supporting players and that series would have been cake. If I averaged 40 something points I would be pissed too.

i wouldnt call him a sore loser, far from it. Lebron is a great player and we have all seen hes very charasmatic. He always talks to the media win or lose, buthe played his heart out this postseason and recieved no help what so ever. I can understand his frustration. But to ay he is a sore loser and immature doesntmake any sense. I guess nobody else on NT has ever been upset about something and didn't feel lke talking about it.

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER
appreciated
pimp.gif

Not shaking hands after a series is a sore loser, no matter how you want to rationalize it with irrelevant commentary on his teammates. Even guys who'smatchups get fairly contentious like Bowen-Kobe, Kobe-Artest, Kobe- Dahntay, Kenyon Martin-anyone, always hug it out and have kind pleasantries for a secondafter a series.

Dude just straight bounced. And we all know had any other player done that, they'd be getting roasted in the media right now,

Chuck finster,
The jerry rice thing doesn't fit here. Like you said Jerry Rice NEVER stayed to shake hands that's the difference.
Lebron could be found cuttin up smilin & laughin after his two previous playoff series Ws

And I hope to God he really didn't leave seperate from the team
Maybe this is where havin some real advisors around instead of his friendly yes men woulda helped. Someone on his "team" shoulda straightened his $$$out and told him slow down, hold your head high in a Loss and go man up shake hands and be as good a teammate thru adversity as you are when everything isgoing good. Your character is revealed when times are hard not when everything is going great.

Dude was frustrated as *@+! last night. I think it just reached a boiling point. His whole team was exposed when finally met w. a challenge. Yeah, 66 wins inthe regular season is nice, but there is nothing that goes on in the regular season that compares to the intensity in the playoffs. If I'm a Cleveland fan,I'm worried. Dude has been non-committal about his future plans. 2010 talk OFFICIALLY started when the 3rd quarter ended. Due to the economy and otherfactors, I don't see hardly any moves Cleveland can make in the short-term that will put them over the hump or appease LeBron.

Even guys who's matchups get fairly contentious like Bowen-Kobe, Kobe-Artest, Kobe- Dahntay, Kenyon Martin-anyone, always hug it out and have kind pleasantries for a second after a series.

Good point....

and like Gunna said...it's gonna be a whole nother' issue if he did in fact leave seperate from HIS team....yes, HIS team.

laugh.gif

That's a bad look on LeBron. For the longest you smilin' takin' mock photos, and actin classy in previous and before. Now you lose, youunderstandibly are upset, but walk out in a huff, and basically gives your teammates, the opposing players/coaches, and the media your *!# to kiss. MJ washighly upset in 1990, when the Bulls lost in Game 7, but he showed good sportmanship, then went on the bus and exploded to the point where his Father had tocalm him down.
smh.gif

Why are some of yall so angry?
LeBron did everything he could, almost avg 40, 8, and 8. insane numbers
After his team let him down like that, I wouldnt want to ride with those bums too

Can't blame LeBron. I would have done the same thing and have at all levels of basketball that I have played. When you have piss poor team mates thatdon't show up, how can you blame him. Dwight Howard had no problem with it, so why should we?

I want a .gif of espn angle on lebron walking off the court lol...dude looked to the right, scratched his eye, and just dipped like nobody was looking
laugh.gif

why do people keep saying "Lebron's teammates suck, it's not his fault"

really? they can't be that bad if they helped him win 66 games.

instead of giving Lebron a pass, maybe he should get some of the blame also for not playing team ball and getting his 66-win teammates involved. Lebron put upgreat #s, but he was basically playing iso the entire series. the only time he passed the ball was when a teammate had a wide open shot.

in the past 2 games, we've seen what a guy like Delonte West can do when he has the ball and is allowed to create. why didn't Lebron get him involvedearlier on in the series? in the first 4 games, West was used mainly as a spot-up shooter.. but clearly, he is much better driving to the hoop and going offthe dribble. but Lebron just said "stand right there on the 3pt line. if i drive and don't get a call i'll kick it out to you."

i could understand Lebron dominating the ball if his teammates SUCKED, like Kobe in 06 or something. but they can't be that bad if they led you to 66-winsand helped you cruise through the first 2 rounds... you can't all of a sudden lose trust in them when you're playing a good team.

basketball is a TEAM game. you win as a team, and you take the blame for the L as a team.

who made open shots?

could Z score at all? and we know besides him nobody on that frontline is

who can create a shot?

It aint LeBron's fault that he has to play iso all the time in the playoffs. that's mike brown's doing. and will ultimately be his undoing.

they won 66 games because of LeBron. And he won the 2 games this series.

these two teams were mismatched big time.

shatterkneesinc wrote:
he is going to take his anger out on stern for "betraying" him

Great question. If this was someone else this thing would really blow out of proportion.Since it's Bron it will blow right over.

if i was lebron i would have been heated. lebron is the cavs . i would have shaken hands with the other team but i would be pissed at my team

word to
2djbhhc.jpg
tho

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

The Nuggets lost as a TEAM though...they just ended up not being able to pull it together....the Cavs lost cause besides Lebron they arent that great....give him 2 really good supporting players and that series would have been cake. If I averaged 40 something points I would be pissed too.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

who made open shots?

could Z score at all? and we know besides him nobody on that frontline is

who can create a shot?

It aint LeBron's fault that he has to play iso all the time in the playoffs. that's mike brown's doing. and will ultimately be his undoing.

they won 66 games because of LeBron. And he won the 2 games this series.

these two teams were mismatched big time.
i agree that Mike Brown is the main cause of the Cavs stagnant offense, but as the leader of the team Lebron should have recognized that ballmovement would win out over iso basketball. Lebron basically coaches the team anyways.

okay, Mo Williams, Z, and Delonte were bums early on in the series... but Mo and Delonte West showed by the end of the series that they could create their ownshots. Delonte dropped 22 yesterday, the Cavs could have used him like Pietrus but he was underutilized.

Z got raped, but the Cavs would have had a much better chance to win if they played a perimeter game and moved the ball around.

the Cavs were greatly mismatched though, no doubt about it. and if Lebron had a legit #2 i'm sure they would have won.

Could it just be that Cleveland is just not that good of a team? Could it be that LeBron carried their sorry %$!#@ to the ECF?

Cleveland is a joke, you aren't going to win a title with Mo Williams as you starting PG, sorry. If Jameer Nelson was playing the Cavs would have gottenswept, they were outplayed EVERY game.

They are ODing on it now on ESPN....

If Lebron had a nice supporting cast (like everyone else is saying)... he will be UNSTOPPABLE.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

instead of giving Lebron a pass, maybe he should get some of the blame also for not playing team ball and getting his 66-win teammates involved. Lebron put up great #s, but he was basically playing iso the entire series. the only time he passed the ball was when a teammate had a wide open shot.

in the past 2 games, we've seen what a guy like Delonte West can do when he has the ball and is allowed to create. why didn't Lebron get him involved earlier on in the series? in the first 4 games, West was used mainly as a spot-up shooter.. but clearly, he is much better driving to the hoop and going off the dribble. but Lebron just said "stand right there on the 3pt line. if i drive and don't get a call i'll kick it out to you."

i could understand Lebron dominating the ball if his teammates SUCKED, like Kobe in 06 or something. but they can't be that bad if they led you to 66-wins and helped you cruise through the first 2 rounds... you can't all of a sudden lose trust in them when you're playing a good team.

basketball is a TEAM game. you win as a team, and you take the blame for the L as a team.

QFT

Im sick of hearing about how bad his supporting cast is, there was no talk about it during the regular season, there was no talk about it even during the firsttwo series. So through 74 wins and ultimately 4 losses now all of a sudden this supporting cast is horrible? Maybe orlando was just better, it was a reasonthey had 3 all stars

Brown is a joke of a coach but Lebron has to take some ownership being on the court, just like they said Dwight shouldnt have called out SVG when he didnt getthe ball but on the court tell his players to get the ball, Lebron should have said we're not going to do ISO all game, we're gonna get everyoneinvolved.

I understand he was mad but he still should have addressed the media, I think Gunna said it but it shows a lot about your character when things are goingwrong. All playoffs he was smiling talking about "having fun" yada yada, he should have at least step to the mic, said "we got work to do butwe'll be back"

Lastly, who is this number 2 guy you guys are asking for Lebron to get?? IMO he is a ball dominant player, besides a oop he really needs the ball to beeffective, not a catch and shoot type guy, so take the ball out of his hands and he's not gonna KILL YOU. Lebron had all the outside shooters he could askfor, they didnt make some shots, but you can;t expect them to make everything. Mo and West both can handle the ball, but when they do Lebron isn't runningoff screens to catch in shoot, he catchs the ball, holds it or drives and kicks. I didnt see Lebron in the post gettin buckets like Melo did

dont be so quick to blame players around lebron, it amazes me how team does well he gets all the praise, team does bad he gets none of the blame. Any otherplayer or sport THAT guy has to be able to take the praise and blame, not fair but how it is and should be

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

instead of giving Lebron a pass, maybe he should get some of the blame also for not playing team ball and getting his 66-win teammates involved. Lebron put up great #s, but he was basically playing iso the entire series. the only time he passed the ball was when a teammate had a wide open shot.

in the past 2 games, we've seen what a guy like Delonte West can do when he has the ball and is allowed to create. why didn't Lebron get him involved earlier on in the series? in the first 4 games, West was used mainly as a spot-up shooter.. but clearly, he is much better driving to the hoop and going off the dribble. but Lebron just said "stand right there on the 3pt line. if i drive and don't get a call i'll kick it out to you."

i could understand Lebron dominating the ball if his teammates SUCKED, like Kobe in 06 or something. but they can't be that bad if they led you to 66-wins and helped you cruise through the first 2 rounds... you can't all of a sudden lose trust in them when you're playing a good team.

Exactly. Well-put my man. I've been reiterating this to people for a while. Don't let numbers fool you...just cus Bron averages 7-8 assists a gamedoesn'r necessarily make him an extremely unselfish player. This team he has is talented and designed to play off of him. They have a great cohesivenessand are solid defensively. But, I think it was obvious in this series that LeBron tried to do too much and shut off his teammates.

I try to love LeBron, but I feel like sometimes he gets so caught up in himself (not really his fault when everyone in the NBA, in the world loves him).

Back
Top Bottom