Leg suddenly going numb ?

m16

Banned
Yeah, I know, R.I.P. ... but this ever happen to anyone ? My right leg just suddenly went numb from my knee down to my ankle. Feels like deep pain in my calfmuscle. I tried walking it off, massaging it, elevating it but nothing helped. It's been about half an hour I guess. I tried google but all I got wassomething about back injuries. I'm worried it's a clot or something more serious because this never happened to me before.

It's 4am so doctor isn't an option, but if it doesn't improve soon I'ma have to hit up the E.R
smh.gif

Anyone
nerd.gif
?

My friend also had leg related pains from his spine, something about a disc and it was the cause of the pain.

It could just be a cramp, but I can't be sure. Try massaging it a little and see if there is any pain in any specific spots or any at all. I don'tthink it's life and death, but I would suggest seeing a doctor.

Diabetes............ amputation is next. Go get that checked.
take an aspirin. It thins blood out for better circulation.

Well still no improvement. I took an aspirin a few minutes ago. I seriously doubt it's a stroke at my age and health, and no I'm not fat.

At this point I'm thinking its probably a pinched nerve.
mad.gif

I'm debating whether to try and go to sleep/wait and go the doctor in a few hours or not risk anything and just go to the E.R. right now.

Back
Top Bottom