Legal Help * Serious Topic

NT I was drinking yesterday for St Pattys day and long story short I got really drunk. This morning I woke up and realized that I had been beaten up. I want tocall the police about the assault but I dont know if I will face consequences when they ask me why I dont remember the incident happening. Please Help NT ASAP.And I dont have my glasses

Report the assault. They're not gonna chastise you for being drunk and if they do.....just report them to their superiors.
EDIT: Since you're 19, you might wanna withhold the fact that you were drunk.....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You better check that pokey hole of yours...

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothin like that happened kid seriously
but my left eye is swollen, my lip on the left side is swollen and my tooth is pushed back a little bit

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Nothin like that happened kid seriously
but my left eye is swollen, my lip on the left side is swollen and my tooth is pushed back a little bit

You prolly just got into a fight and dont remember

first, go back to wherever u were at and ask if they remember anything, and ask your people too.

Nah I know I didnt fall down the stairs how much $%%% happened to me
Aye Seriously Im just looking for legal help I want to know if Ill getting arrested or whatever if I report the assault

Were you with anyone?

No you wont get arrested for reporting but nothing will come of it.

Im saying you pretty much have no shot. You have no clue who would have assaulted you. How would you prove anything?

Probably just gonna have to take the L on this one.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Im saying you pretty much have no shot. You have no clue who would have assaulted you. How would you prove anything?

Probably just gonna have to take took the L on this one.

I wasnt with anyone, but I remember all the places I was and maybe the bars might have seen something
I would just take the L on this one but I lost my D&G glasses thats really all I want everything else will go away but I aint got the cash to cop some newglasses

There is nothing the police could do for you, especially considering you were consuming alcohol as a minor. Why are you going to go to the cops and tell themyou were drinking as a minor in the first place?

Just accept the fact that you got beat up, and learn from it.

filing a police report wont get you your glasses back...out drinking with no friends thats L # 1. getting a beating L # 2. not having enough money to buyglasses L # 3.

Back
Top Bottom